Living on your own.

Discussion in 'General' started by Danksawce, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Aight blades times come where I need some serious help and advice. I'm going to my first year of community college this year in hopes of raising my gpa and attending a university next fall. My plan here is to perhaps get an apartment with a few buddies that are also attempting to fulfill the same goal as me.

Well i got the buddies thing worked out and where going to end up staying in a 2 bedroom 2 story townhouse sort of deal which is great because the rent should only be running us around between 250-275 a month each. Utilities and everything are included, my only real dilemma is that i have no experience or knowledge of living on my own and how much it'll cost me to eat/get by in general.

My parents are bitches so i'm pretty much on my own with this one. If they let me take the car i've been using for the past year and a half that would be great but insurance/payments are all under their name so if they don't want me to have it i'm car-less(the school is very close to where i would be staying so its not all bad)

Overall i want to know any tips tricks to living on your own, past experiences, advice, what my expenses should be living wise? Thanks in advance guys i'm just really looking for some guidance. :smoking:

2. Learn to cook unless you like eating ramen noodles.

3. I been living on my own for a few years now.

i will say its all about money management , which is difficult for most or many smokers.

4. I can do decent work in the kitchen and even better on the grill so i feel like i know enough to get by. I am a ramen fanatic however though so even if i was low on money i could make that shit workkkk!

The other hand money management is not my best thing, but ive come up with a few ways over the years to make weed alot cheaper for myself haha