Living on my own...

Discussion in 'General' started by TokerBear, Mar 14, 2012.

1. I'm planning on becoming a Certified Nurse Assistant (becoming certified) and moving out of moms house after I get myself a car and the basics . I plan to move back to California and have a room mate lined up already but I will need to find a job and what not. I guess what I'm trying to get to is how should I go about all of this.

Tips & Advice? ?

btw I will be 19 in August.

2. If you're going to live in California, you should probably find 2 roomates, or 3 or 4.

3. I plan on living either in El Sobrante, Richmond, or Oakland in an apt under $950 a month , after first month + deposit

4. dude richmond, unless your black and/or love black gangster type people i suggest you dont go near richmond

5. I'm from San Pablo. I've lived in the Richmond area all my life until I moved about a month ago out of state with my mom to get my shit together

6. I hate bumping but lemme hear some experiences and wat not come on yall

7. if you move to cali be prepared to see 1.2k+ of rent per month

8. Nice to north like eureka and humble won't cost as much

9. If you plan on going to school why not just stay home for a while so you can pay for school as you go along and not be piled up with debt after paying the crazy rent in of living in Cali.

10. If you do well living with mom or dad then go with that I did well living in my moms house

11. the cna an rn.job markets have really blown.up.huh

12. I've done my research there are apts under 1000 with utilities included in the areas i listed, not the best or good areas really but i lived there all my life i like the area and know alot of people and before i go back to Cali I will be going to job corps to get certified , it will all be free. no debt

Legit?

I have about a year of construction experience and landscaping

Will be a certified CNA

And plan on getting my Guard Card right when I get back to Cali.