Living forever could be a possibility

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by UNAB0MB3R, Jul 12, 2012.

1. ...I've thought about this topic, interesting to think about...I wonder how far science would be if religion wouldn't have held science back by about 600 years, ya know....I also wonder how long it will be before some religious zealots gets their hands on a nice big bomb and stops earth from being a host for life.

2. Honestly why would you wanna live forever? Or even 150 years. I'm 20 years old and life has fucked me a great deal and I understand people have it way worse then me and some people don't have to do shit bc everything's handed to them...I could see those people wanting to live forever...but not me.
    I work almost everyday of my life to make money. You have to make money to live.( unless everything's handed to you) I wouldn't wanna work for 150 years or more thats not a good life. But not only does work suck..people suck, the weather is getting worse, the economy is getting worse, more people are killing more people then ever over nothing, we can't even grow a fucking plant without going to jail if your caught. Like hoestly tell me you'd wanna live forever but first look at the world around you and the world your kids are gunna have to live in...this world, this earth isn't getting any better its just getting worse. 60 years is plenty for me.

3. ...why wait that long? ...I'm just say'n, if everything is so bad, their is no need to prolong the inevitable.
    ...I wish I could live forever, and ever, and ever....and the only thing I've had handed to me was some goverment cheese and powdered milk, from the cheese line in the 80's! :D (Ronald Reagan's treat) ...self made here. :p

4. [quote name='"trichome fiend"']

...why wait that long? ...I'm just say'n, if everything is so bad, their is no need to prolong the inevitable.
    ...I wish I could live forever, and ever, and ever....and the only thing I've had handed to me was some goverment cheese and powdered milk, from the cheese line in the 80's! :D (Ronald Reagan's treat) ...self made here. :p[/quote]

My belief is there's no possible way that death is any worse then life..that's why we have life to get ready for death. But no man should take his or her life before it is there time.

5. I think it'd be really cool if the average life expectancy was 150 in the US