Living at home with practically retired parents

Discussion in 'General' started by Johnboy55, Feb 28, 2016.

1. #1 Johnboy55, Feb 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2016
    -staying at home working /finishing uni ... Can anyone relate
    -rents have summer cottage that they live at in the summer basically but smoking is harder in winter because they are always home
    -if I wanna just casually go for a solo smoke usually I'll hop in my car and say I'm taking a drive up to the mall to browse or I'll say I'm getting out the house for a coffee
    - been caught a few times . they'd aren't that obvlous
    -also they go to bed at 12-2 so waiting for them to go to bed is a bit of a drag
    -whenever I smoke and I'm out with my car I'm always extra paranoid though because I know they will freak if they know I was driving and high even though I'm a really curtious and mindful driver . So after I smoke say at a friends or at a park I end up just parking my car , grab a coffee and sit there listen to the radio until I sober up enough to go home
    -I miss the summer when they would go away when you just roll up to the house Blantely high and walk in with no worries . No parking your car in a some parking lot for an hour ahah
    -also one time I smoked a bowl in my car in the drive way when they were out ( I never smoke in it else where )
    -next day my dad said he had to move it because some one had to use the drive way.. He didn't notice or he didn't call me out
    -also I remember picking up and had to leave my chit in the car and the next day my dad was like " let's go for a drive in your car son, and grab a coffee "
    So I had to come up with an excuse like I don't have much gas left even though I would have went haha. Since then I've been really anal about keeping my car in top shape
    Can anyone relate? They go away to Florida for a week soon, hopefully I can get some then haha

2. Looks like you need to find your own house.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Time to move on ..they sound like a nice couple

shame on you

4. Time to man up Johnny.

I dunno why so many clueless kids today pride themselves for living w/ their parents bc 'they save on bills'....think about that general idea...all you're learning is to be a dependent pudd, taking handouts.

Get your ass out of your parents house, live in the dorms, and a year after that rent out an animal house with your bro's. Get rowdy. Be poor. Eat ramen. Learn how to pay fucking bills and take care of yourself. That means a hell of a lot more than getting weaned off the nipple too late from your folks bank account and home.

5. Sounds quaint like your parents love you. Family ties can be the most unshakeable bond to break, but at some point we all have to let go...

I still live at home but that's just because I'm a royal fuckup xP

6. Nobody knows your situation other than what you told us , dont let everyones "get off the nipple" "get a job and your own place" shit get to you .. If your parents dont mind u staying there, and you help out and shit and are finishing school do you if all youre worried about is not being able to get high in ur back yard or walking around the block I'd say you are less worried about other shit than 90% of people on this site