Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Living at home and smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ModestMau5, Jun 4, 2011.

1. How do you guys that live at home not get caught?

2. Sploof. Febreze. I'm fortunate though, my room is in the basement, with the washer and dryer, so it always smells like whatever clean clothes smell like. Blow through sploof, spray something, hide your shit, you'll be good. If you have a window, open it. Unfortunately, I don't have one of those :(

3. You just gotta know the ways of your rents. It all depends from fam to fam. Dont mess up haha

4. I always lol @ the phrase 'live at home', its so misleading. If living with your parents is 'living at home', then living alone is... 'living away from home'? Isn't ANYWHERE you live home? English FTL. I digress.

5. I blaze up after 12. Or if im feeling gangster when I wake up, sometimes there is nobody in so I just blaze. Its not hard

6. Sorry I meant living with parents*
    What should I do if I want to be safe and going out to smoke with my friends? My parents are pretty untrusting and one of my bros has been caught before. Should I just spend the night at someones house and take a shower in the morning and be all good?

7. LOL, you goofy motherfucker, but you make a point! :)

8. Don't, if you live with your parents it is there rules, keep em or get out.

Smoke anywhere except your parents house, if they don't want you smoking at all while living at there house then respect there rules or get a job and rent a place.

9. Out the window with a fan late at night. Or just go to the park/friends house.

10. You don't even need to shower. Youll be find by the morning. Just make sure you dont act like an idiot, and you dont have demon eyes, and youll be fine.

11. if your not suppose to smoke in your parents house dont. but if you just want to keep smell down buy a vaporizer

12. open up a window and your fine.

you gotta air that shit out!

13. We say stuff like this as adults, knowing good and damn well that when we were younger we didn't follow our own advice, lol.

14. Actually thats the reason I was train hopping at age 15, I wanted to smoke herb and my mom didn't so I was out.

Stay follow rules or get out.

15. Practice stealthy behavior, gain an exceptional knowledge of weed and it's effects. Know how much you can take at a time without losing control of yourself. Emphasize your privacy to your parents, don't let them walk in your space at any given time, tell them to knock first. If they ever search your room for any reason, tell them that they are invading your privacy and your not okay with it. Don't make it obvious your hiding anything, use pipes not bongs, their to large and inconvenient. Small bubblers will do too. light up on a night where your able to sleep in so your buzz isn't too strong. If it is, stay in your room. Only interact with your family members when you have to. Don't make it blatantly obvious that your trying to avoid them, if you have a family dinner or some other family event, go to it if you can so as not to arouse suspicion. Make sure your hiding spot will never be touched by anyone but you, could be a useless box that has some containers in it for, let's say pc games, divide half the box with card board then put your weed related objects under the games and cardboard. That way if anyone was to actually open the box they would see some pc games and leave it alone, or at the very most remove them. But that was just an example of what you could do. You also need connections to people who can legally buy from head shops ( or use fake ID's) That's how you can get a pipe or bubbler if you need one. If you don't know anyone who could do
    That, ask your dealer. Use responsibly, don't do it whenever you have free time and it's best to do it at night in your room if you have a sploof and working fan. Make sure you keep the fan on and pointed out the window for atleast 30 minutes, or all
    Night if it's hot out. Before you get high, remind yourself that you have too re hide all your weed stuff, do it before you get too into the high. If you know your able to sneak out of your house for awhile, find a nice place to do it outdoors, you won't need a sploof outdoors. Be very cautious when re entering your house, if your with friends don't talk because when your high you won't know how loud your being. Develop a successful smoking plan so you know how to do
    It without worries when you want to.

Happy toking :)

16. Try hanging a mirror or picture on your wall and at night or when nobody is around, dig a hole in the wall with a knife or spoon or anything you can find, until you have a hole that leads outside, then simply smoke and put your head through the hole and blow the smoke outside

17. Thanks for all the tips guys :D I should be safe.

18. blaze that shit and stop givin a fuckkkk.

19. Real Talk LOL

20. Well, since I bought my own flat I make sure not to call the police on myself during a smoke session, as that would cause me to get caught.

I had a couple close calls last week...sometimes I just can't help myself :rolleyes: