LiveStream

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Rip, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Sup guys just bombed some mkat set up a livestream for yall to come chat mith me while i chill to some tunes, feel free to come chat rollinballz - live streaming video powered by Livestream also not whoring my livestream, literally set it up like 10 minutes ago out of boredom, come say hi :).

And another thing before you go and say im underage im 18 before you ask so yeah no trolling with all that shit cause itd just kill the vibes :).

so yeah come have a chat if ya fancy.

2. I can see yhoooo! :smoking:

3. #3 Rip, Dec 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2009
    haha i love it, if people dont fancy going on livestream if you have msn feel free to add me cgfx09@hotmail.co.uk just fancy chattin abit, my mates are out and im stuck inside for the night so id just like someone to chat too :)

EDIT: also if you think you know music i wont have heard please feel free to suggest any, i love all types of music, ive got my dubstep playlist on atm but i will listen to anything and enjoy it so yeah feel free to suggest music too.

4. :eek:Shit burned my pizza :rolleyes::eek:

Emm. . . yeah man I'm baaaked been smoking 100% pressed morrocon keif all day! oooh :cool:
    My MSN is all fucked up, and i dont got a webcam lol:wave:

5. "bobbybrown" here hit me up later my man

6. some girl wants me to go on webcam on msn so im shutting down the livestream, feel free to add me on msn though.

7. CamSeX! haha. . . Bro sorry i had to call over to my friends house to help him smoke some dank and eat some pizza haha :smoking:

8. haha its cool man, hope you enjoyed your pizza haha.

9. Has that shit kicked in yet?

10. It indeed has:smoke:

11. howd it go man? really euphoric like e? is it comparable?

12. comparable in a sense, if i had a choice id still do E, much speedier feeling but the euphoria is there, much less of a love buzz though, but still very enjoyable in my opinion.