Live Police Scanner Feeds Online

Discussion in 'General' started by maxrule, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Listening to Las Vegas somebody reported a mountain lion in the back yard...

2. this is weet, now I have something to do in my free time 0___0

3. #23 devilishfatcat, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    FUCKING BANK ROBBERY LMAO

10-41 hahahhaha

ALL UNITS AVAILABLE TO... I MISSED IT

SHOTS FIRED

REGISTRATION PLATES OF GETAWAY VEHICLE GIVEN..

FUNNY SHIT!..

Edit: couldve been 10-14.. stolen vehicle or w/e

all units i suppose couildve been any i dunno lol.. not exactly the clearest thing ever..

D.
    :smoke:

4. Seeing as that site is pretty incomplete, I found this one during a Google Search: http://scanamerica.us

I've been listening to the El Paso County Fire, EMS and Police all morning... I've had two TAs just two or three miles from my house and several calls of Domestic Violence.

Holy shit, shots fired across town.

:eek:

5. i <3 my scanner, this valley aint very big, but alot of shit sure goes down.

6. this would be good while burning to listen to on an iphone, you could tell if the po was coming for you

7. Pretty awesome I'm on the Springfield MA one. Not to much happening.

8. ha someones gettin chased, cops outta breath

9. I couldn't find one for framingham:(, i am quite dissappointed, listining to the cape right now

10. We
    ve got a 10-56 here.

11. is there one for canada?

12. #33 acekilla89, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    ouch...10-85...female with razorblade lacerations to the face...Long Island NY

13. Anyone know 21 codes?

I keep hearing 21-34, and other 21 codes, but am unable to find a translation:(

14. Springfield/Holyoke MA...guy with an illegal firearm aprehended with an arrest warrant. other than that its pretty quiet in that city...

15. We got a 10-55 in the chicago land area 3 car accident.

16. some commercial fire in tarrant county (near dallas, texas) and they called for like 4 or 5 fire trucks? lol seems like a big fire

17. Queens, NY - Children removed from home due to unlivable conditions.

I wish there was one for my county. Theres one two counties over but that county is deader than the one im in

WAIT

White male attacked by a homeless man in the Pennsylvania hotel. He perp was wearing a black sweatshirt and blue jeans.

Damn this is good joint burning material.

18. haha some chick called in for a odd blue van that cut her off.. and the operator sounds like that wonda sykes i think it is. the black actress who does the "dont say gay" commercial

19. i've got that scanner on there front page.. maybe ill set one up for my town, sense we don't have any :) what yall think?