live off the land in tribes, or upload yourself into the machine

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzwell420, Mar 23, 2012.

1. hmm, let me see now. loin cloths and no electricity, or crazy, infinitely pleasurable, mind-bending, transcendent experience?

all you people wanting to live like animals have no idea. there's a reason we don't live like that anymore, and it's because it fucking sucks. you won't have time to feel happy when you're not sure if you'll have enough food and water to survive for the next few days.

2. I kind of already live like that. My fridge is depressing :p

3. feel u on that one bro. Funds are tight now a days.

4. Live off the land: Bear Grylls will teach us how to survive haha

5. I need to know more about this future "tribe earth" you speak of before I vote.

1. What is the male to female ratio of the people who stay behind on earth, if its going to be a sausage fest I'll throw in with the cyber world.

2. What are these "magic fruit" you speak of on earth?

3. Who will be guarding the power / computer infrastructure of the cyber world. Could the people that stay behind on earth just flip the power off and delete all the people in the computer after they go in?

4. Will cannabis be available on earth?

6. Idk man even though infinite pleasure sounds...nice, what's pleasure without a little pain? I rather be a real man and get back to our roots. I'm assuming both options, naturalistic and futuristic are utopian scenarios, which in that case I'd happily get back to nature and hunt and play and eat and fuck my sexy tribal girlfriend.

People would argue that things are better now and in a lotta ways they are, but we lost a lot of things along the way. Before the world got so overpopulated food was much more abundant than it seems now. No need for money, so your only jobs were hunting and whatever else you needed to keep the tribe going. This left a lot of free time for playing, creating, laying around and boning your sexy tribal girlfriend.

The world we live in now is unnatural and stressful. Thats why we have things like chronic anxiety and depression. The level of stress in the world today is unnatural

7. xxxxx

Attached Files: