live off the land in tribes, or upload yourself into the machine

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzwell420, Mar 23, 2012.

1. We would have knowledge to know which plants are medicinal. As I understand, we would retain our knowledge, just be w/o electricity, or modern convenience.

I would rather create my own happines, than be subject to the wims of a created machine, that if it malfuntions, I would cease to exist.

Living and dieing on my terms is far preferable to the latter.

2. #22 Tosh., Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    it would be like this. except with ANYTHING you want, that you can imagine.:hello::hello::hello:

"ok, so what do you need?"

"marijuana... lots of marijuana"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y70vcs3oV14]The Matrix Stockroom - YouTube[/ame]

3. ive always wanted to live off the land and live life as organic as possible, material things dont matter to me

4. You wouldn't be able to Ghost hack people from a computer like that.

You'd have to literally get into their cyber brain. You would not have the resources to Ghost Hack anyone.

5. Definitely Earth.

I'd live off the land, be at peace, and embrace my own mortality

Not that I'm a primitivist or anything. Because I'm not.

6. Off the land dammit.

7. id go with the first option, the second one would eventually lead to an infinite trap in the end. I mean infinity is mighty long time, if you were experiencing super mind-blowing novelty every instance it would be intense and great for a while, but after 100,000 years or so excitement itself would become boring and you would be forever stuck in an infinite loop

the other way you could chill, smoke, enjoy the beautiful paradise that the world has become, interact with others in a truly meaningful and loving way, and eventually pass on to the ULTIMATE trip, death

8. bullshit that wasn't in the Original post.......cant be changed now

9. i want what you're smoking homie

10. I already got my loincloth on.

11. I didn't change anything. You can't Ghost hack someone from a Computer terminal. You have to dive into their brain that is plugged into the web. You cannot dive into their brain unless you are able to physically up link to the net.

You would not be able to Ghost Hack people.

12. I'm sure people will find a way.

I still prefer my idea of horseback.

13. Nope.

Since they live a "Naturalist Lifestyle" They would not have the necessary tools to even allow a human to up link to the net. And if their world is nothing but a naturalist' world, there wouldn't even be a computer terminal in the first place. Cyber Space would be located on another planet, or dimension for that matter.

And even if there was a terminal in their world, do you really think they would have any fucking clue as to what it is?

Ghost Hacking would be impossible.

14. this thread is like spy kids 3.

only crappier

15. Some I'm sure were stronger than others just like it is today. I think the phrase your looking for here is "physically fit"

If a fellow human caveman that was part of the "tribe" fell ill and grew weak, I doubt that they would abandon him to his fate. Thats just human, and its part of the reason why we're so successful as a species.

16. There's a fair amount of archaeological evidence showing that 'cave men' tribes often cared for ill/weak members. Most notably the existence of skeletons without teeth and showing signs of injuries healed...

17. I think id stick to living off the land. Back to nature how shit was intended.
    Plus most nomadic tribes and such have pretty effective methods of alleviating ailments, Maybe not like modern pain relief but stuff that would do whats needed.
    Life would be more fulfilling.

18. I'd let the land live off me.

19. I've always loved the idea of going back to a more tribal time. Nothing would satisfy me more than going out hunting for food, bow on back, tracking animals and such. None of this bullshit about jobs, money etc.

My hand-eye co-ordination would actually mean something then. Right now it's limited to sports, and video games really.. People would be more skillful, and I'd feel part of a community. One that I could give back to in a meaningful way.

Cyberspace, great as it sounds, takes away my physical body. It's not me anymore. It's a representation of my former self. Meh..

Also, I'd need to die at some point. Eternity is a long time.

20. I'm pretty sure you could live off the land and still trip. Plus grow pot as well.