Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Live Near Near Newmarket, On? Please Reply

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by maze6000, May 7, 2014.

1. Hey I just moved close to newmarket, and one thing that sucks is all my links I had are only in Brampton which is too far of a drive now. I was wondering if there is anyone out in Newmarket that does some "delivery" and is looking for a new customer. I am completely dry and it is really sucking balls so please reply if you have live near newmarket too and you have some you willing to sell. I know how sketchy this sounds but I really don't know any way to find a link up here cause anyone that does live around here should know how spaced the houses are so it just makes meeting people all the more harder. Plus I don't want to be that new kid that is just running around asking anyone he sees for a link xD. Please help me! Thanks :D 

2. Go read the guildlines to posting. The come back and tell me what the rules say about asking for hook-ups on the city...better suck it up an start making friends in your new home aha. That or buy bulk from your old connect.

3. lmfao ill take the risk and have my account banned hopefully someone replies that can actually help before an admin seen ahaha. Trust me man this is such wide spread land it looks deserted. Like no one is ever around you barely ever seen anyone just walking the streets. Plus no rec centres nearby or anything so I don't even know how the hell I am suppose to find a link :/