Live in the 965?

Discussion in 'General' started by Stoned Fox, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm looking for a female who smokes, rougly from 18-23 yrs old. One who is single and is down to smoke and have some fun. If you think you're the girl. Go ahead and shoot me a message.

2. Damn this is just so sad

3. I didn't realize this was Eharmony.

4. haha no doubt it's not eharmony, nor is it sad. Just curious how many bitches down here in the valley smoke, and aren't so damn stuck up.

5. Probably have better luck on a stoner dating site

6. o my lord....might as well have posted pictures of ur rape van..;)

7. eh, i doubt there is such a thing. I'm not looking for a "soul mate" or girlfriend. Just someone to chill with and maybe occasionaly fuck haha

8. i match your description perfectly.

9. Yea Im 20 female and Like to smoke, If you smoke me out the whole day Ill pretend to be interested in you, and maybe take you to the mall and walk around with you so you feel good about yourself and look cool.

And calling them "bitches" is definately going to get you NO PLAY

10. haha fuck yeah, they made me crack up hardcore here at work. I would take a picture if i had one haha;)

And sorry if that offended you ha, i would smoke you out. But walking around the mall is not going to happen ha, and i feel good about myself, i just like making females happy :wave:
    And "looking cool" is lame, just cause you smoke doesn't mean you're "cool" haha
    But like i said, i wouldn't mind smoking you out.

11. [quote name='"Cali Smokes"']Yea Im 20 female and Like to smoke, If you smoke me out the whole day Ill pretend to be interested in you, and maybe take you to the mall and walk around with you so you feel good about yourself and look cool.

And calling them "bitches" is definately going to get you NO PLAY[/quote]

How bout bongloads in my apartment instead of all that walking?

:p

12. ha nice.

13. [quote name='"Stoned Fox"']

ha nice.[/quote]

Haha unlike you there is a female on GC, in my area.

Moves had to be made. Lol

;)

14. You probably won't get any responses by calling the ladies here "bitches".

15. Not even gonna break off a piece of your Kit Kat?

Bitches love Kit Kats, man, fuckin' love 'em.:cool:

16. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']Not even gonna break off a piece of your Kit Kat?

Bitches love Kit Kats, man, fuckin' love 'em.:cool:[/quote]

This guy.

17. Yeah we're not a dating site

Though we have considered a dating forum, one doesn't exist as of yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.