Live In Pennsylvania? 7000 Muslim Terrorists Are Coming to a Town Near You

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DeanWormer, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Just what America needs: The globalist perverts in the US SState Department are bringing in 7000 new Muslim immigrants and they're going to live scot-free off the backs of US taxpayers. In this new pile of Mohammedens will surely be a a gaggle of throatcutters and sleeper cells. Makes you wonder if the US government is actually encouraging and supporting the creation of new terrorists in our midst all so they can endlessly continue their phony 'war on terrorism!'
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

US Offers Citizenship To 7000 Ahiska Muslims
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=100 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>
    Several Ahiska Muslims packing to leave for the US
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    By Damir Ahmed, IOL correspondent
    KRASNODAR, Russia, July 24, (IslamOnline.net) - The United States has agreed to grant citizenship to 7,000 Ahiska Muslims who will be settled in Pennsylvania, reported a Russian newspaper on Friday, July 23.
    The first 11-strong batch of the Ahiska Muslims, living in the Russian province of Krasnodar, left for Geneva on Thursday, July 22, before flying to Philadelphia, reported Novie Izvestia.
    It added that the Muslims would be housed near the grand mosque in Philadelphia.
    The paper recalled that Krasnodar governor Alexander Tkachev was notified of the American decision on February 15.
    Izvestia
    said the Russian government does not treat Ahiska Muslims as citizens and has not therefore given them passports or IDs.
    An official in Krasnodar administration had told Interfax on Tuesday, July 20, that of the 11,999 Ahiska Muslims living in the region, 4,943 have received Russian citizenship and 744 have embarked on Russian naturalization procedures.
    He added that more than 5,000 others have expressed a desire to emigrate to the United States.
    Earlier, Chingiz Neiman-zade, chairman of Vatan, a Meskheti Turks association based in Georgia, said the United States had offered to accept the Ahiska Muslims living in Krasnodar as immigrants.
    "On February 16, the International Migration Organization began an information program in Krasnodar to explain the terms for the resettlement of the Ahiska Muslims in the U.S.," he told Chicago Tribuneon Thursday, July 22.
    "The immigrants will be provided with housing and furniture, they will be helped to learn the English language and to complete formalities needed for residence in the US, which is especially important, and have been promised life-long welfare allowances for pensioners and the disabled."
    Happiness
    Ahiska Muslims were happy with the American offer.
    "This decision marks a great change in our life", said Tepeshon Swanidze, leader of the Ahiska Muslim community in Russia.
    "We thank the US administration for its humanitarian decision", he added.
    Ahiska Muslims , originally hailing from Anatolia, were exiled from their homeland after Russia seized the region of Ahiska following its 1828-1829 war with the Ottoman Empire.
    Many Ahiska Muslims were forced to seek refugee in Erzurum in eastern Turkey after being persecuted by the Russian Cesar for supporting the Ottoman Empire.
    Facing a similar fate under the notorious Soviet leader Joseph Stalin, Ahiska Muslims fled to Uzbekistan in 1944.
    One year later, they went to Azerbaijan where they currently reside.
    Turkish and Azeri parliamentarians had recently appealed for an international intervention to pressure the Georgian government into allowing the return of Ahiska Muslims.
    Ahiska became part of Georgia in 1918.

2. A little bit racist there?

3. I hope you know that you're at far more danger from your own caucasian race then you are from any middle easterner. And you really should stop believing all the bullshit that your government tells you. And I think that you should be banned for being a racist and posting racist remarks. Definite -rep

4. shit i hope they smuggeled in the hash im tryn to blaze!

5. I live in Philly and I have no problem with muslims at all. I highly doubt that any of them are terrorists, and the fact that you even impied that is quite racist.

6. although he didn't state his position very tactfully, i do not believe what he said is racist.
    what is the nationality of virtually all of the terrorists?

7. ok, forget the fact there middle eastern people, They get to live here for FREE? lucky fuckers

8. Dean, just because they are Muslims doesn't mean that they are terrorists. All they are looking for is a place to call home. If the US wants to offer citizenship, then why not? Maybe this will help improve relations abroad. Love thy neighbour, love thy enemy; peace, love and compassion, amen. :smoke:

9. this whole situation is like the whole port company deal,

This countries fuckin racist, no lie, its blatent, if you honestly believe we care about anyone else besides white poeple and money your foolng yourself, look at Louisiana(sp)

its the facts of life mayne.

although i wish it were different.

10. I believe the government does want to encourage terrorism against the US, but to assume that because these immigrants are muslim then they must be terrorists is extremely ignorant.

11. It's not even the fact that they are bringing 7000 people into the US, it's the fact that they chose a certain race, and are letting them live here for FREE.

12. well before they go about helping these folks from other countries we need to help out our own citizens first

I think of the U.S. as a baller that wouldn't help out its own kin unless it saw some way to take advantage,

like why does everyone got rims if your family doesnt have a home.(new orleans)

13. I agree, our government pisses me off. They won't help the people in their own country, yet they will bring in 7000 more people to give homes, food, clothes, cars, jobs, ect... all for free? I highly doubt these people will even have to pay taxes, you know where all this money is going to come from? US! The tax payers. :mad:

14. Some of you need to get your facts and terms straight before commiting libel.

There is no such thing as a "race" of Muslims, so to call someone "racist" because they point out the violent tendencies of a militaristic dogma, reveals your ignorance about terms, definitions and the history of Islam and just how easily you've been brainwashed by your teachers and by the media.

Because you can't think independently nor discern truth from fiction, you instead substitute ignorance and 'pc' in place of being well-informed and true mental independance. Enough of that.

The history of Islam is a violent one for anyone who knows history. Wherever Islam dominates, freedoms vanish and violence begins. If you are a Jew, then Islam should be seen like the plague.

Read what happened to a 23 yr old Jewish man in Paris two weeks ago. He learned the hard way the ugly facts about Islam and Muslims.
    http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110008006

15. "All Muslims may not be terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims." Quote from the Arab Muslim editor of a Saudi newspaper.

Many of you want to appear 'politically correct' about Islam and Muslims, due to several years of brainwashing, but not one of you would exchange your citizenship and move to Syria or Saudi Arabia.

The Saudis behead drug users and drug dealers. Something to think about when smoking your next doobie and defending an ideology that would chop your head off for a simple buzz.

It's about truth and freedom people--not so-called "racism" and hatred-- and Islam is no different from other "ISM's" that seek to enslave people: FacsISM, CommunISM, DespotISM, etc.

16. *Ahem*

This is no better than what U.S. citizens get.

Islamic fundamentalists are a danger for sure, but turning away refugees based on their religion seems pretty contrary to western values, in my opinion.

17. CapitalISM....

18. WHAAT!!! who says this kid is being racist??? there is no need watsoever to give him negative rep...christ sake hes just proving a point...and these ppl are gonna live here for free??? OFF MY TAX DOLLARS??? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE, if this is so tru, im extremely pissed if this is so tru

19. THEY'RE NOT LIVING THERE FOR FREE!

Read the damn article.

20. I am jewish, and several of my close friends are muslim. Grouping all muslims together with the few that are violent is just as bad as assuming they are all terrosists. That's like saying every black person is a criminal, which is an awful thing to say.