Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Live in illegal state and need help...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by no1115, Dec 11, 2017.

1. So, I live in an illegal state, and finally made the leap to try marijuana for medical issues. It was a godsend to say the least (and I don't even believe in god). Anyway, my connect is a really good friend of mine and I really don't want our friendship to turn into something transactional. We've met up outside of a transaction but I still would like to find an alternative to use every other time so it doesn't feel like my good buddy is just my "weed guy." Anyway, I know of NO ONE in my circles that uses marijuana except for our neighbors parents. Where would I go about looking for a connection? I live in a major city in the south.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dude. Friends are the best way to get weed other then grow. Lol

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Check if there is a NORML chapter in your city, if there is go to a meeting. If you can afford it make a donation and get one of those shirts -- a sure way to start conversation with any stoner. Good luck.

5. This. For me it’s preferable to buy from a good friend. We were friends before I started smoking and once I did, I felt fortunate to have a plug already easily available. I know what I’m getting is safe.

Plus every time we hang out we smoke. It’s not like things have gotten awkward or overly business-like. If anything, it’s strengthened our friendship because we share bud every time we meet up. I don’t have to go out of my way to drive to meet a dealer when I can just hang with my buddy and also conveniently pick up some weed.

So yeah, stick with the person you know instead of going out and finding another plug who could end up being sketchy. Why over complicate things?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1