Live in British Colombia?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dreamachieve, May 1, 2012.

1. If so I need your help!
    My bf and I are currently living in Toronto, On and desperately want out. We've come to realize that living here is taking us no where and hurting our wallets at the same time.
    I'd love to learn anything I can about BC. We'd be renting first then maybe purchasing but only in the long run. Which city's would you recommend? How is weed there? How's the climate? How is employment? I currently work at mcds full time getting 10.25/hr and he's an apprentice insulator getting just under 20/hr.
    Any info helps! We're hoping that this can be a solution for us as we've been wanting to make a change for quite some time now.
    Thanks everyone :) :smoke:

2. I know the answer to one question, it's the best weed in the world.

3. #4 Netherrip, May 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    If you guys are the outdoors type, check out Squamish. It is a small community about an hour by highway from Vancouver and Whistler. It captures the natural essence of BC moreso than Whistler ever did for me.

4. Thanks everyone! I'm def gonna consider Squamish, we're both very into nature. Nothing like smoking and looking at a mountain or water.
    We're also looking into careers in the MMJ field.. Maybe there it's easier? Thanks again for the input, already some helpful tips :)