Live Cannabis Election Results Tracker

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by lessthanjeezy, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Live Marijuana Election Results

Link to a live tracker for cannabis votes starting tomorrow across the US, ready for NJ to legalize and hope for wins in the rest of the states with cannabis on the ballot!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Yeah, that's the headline but no where in the article did she say she'd give Joe her honest input on legalizing weed, she said she would give him her honest opinion on issues they disagree over and cannabis is one of those issues. That means Biden is still firmly against legalization, he's not even in favor of de-scheduling but may be open to "moderately rescheduling" I don't see how it can be rescheduled unless doctors become able to prescribe it. IMO if that happens, insurance companies are going to have to pay for the prescriptions. Anyway, it's nice to see a politician promising to be honest.

3. Hasn't Trump said that it should be a State's issue and not a Federal issue? The businessman side of him has to see the possible $$ available through regulation and taxing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. He said that when campaigning in 2016 but it is pretty well known he is against cannabis in general: Donald Trump, Drug Warrior: How the President Slowed Cannabis Progress

5. It's true Trump isn't all that enthusiastic about cannabis or other drugs such as tobacco and alcohol but compare his record with Biden's, Biden is the real drug warrior. According to the article Trump hasn't really done anything against weed other than "setting a tone" while Biden's anti drug efforts have put thousands in prison for mandatory minimum sentences for non violent drug crimes.

6. Biden at least has Harris on his side who is much more pro cannabis, Biden has also announced plans to at least reschedule or decriminalize which Trump has no interest in doing. Biden also admitted his past views on drugs were wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  7. What you say is true but both Harris and Biden have been involved with sending people to prison for non violent drug crimes, Trump hasn't. Admitting they were wrong now after public sentiment about drug crimes has changed is all too convenient, while it may get them votes, it doesn't help their victims get the years of their lives back.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Well I can assure you my vote didn't hinge on any nominee's cannabis views anyway. And Biden/Harris are at least going to help the nations cannabis laws progress regardless of what happened in the past, rather than the last 4 years where essentially no national cannabis reform was made. At least Biden could see he was wrong and admit it, I don't know if Trump would have done the same

9. I hope you're right. What Biden says to get elected and what he does after he's elected is liable to be two different things. I don't trust drug warriors when they get all friendly when they need your vote.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I hope he does too, but again, his cannabis policies weren't even in the top 5 reasons I voted for him

11. Interesting. It was my impression during the primary that neither Biden or Harris was all that popular. What is it about Biden that makes you think he'll be a good president?

12. I dont see why you guys are talking about biden and Harris when that dick sucking fucking her way up the ranks bitch and biden won't ever have a say in anything.

Disgusts me. Im sure she fucked Joe to be his running mate lmfao she's a piece of trash

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. He isn't trump, and aligns far more with my principals. Easy as that.

14. You have to admit, that with these bozos in office, no one will be able to afford weed. Anyone who still has a job now, the time is coming for that call to the unemployment office! Growing your own stash will eventually be the only way people can afford to burn!

B61

• Like Like x 2
  15. Who cares if you can afford it at a dispensary when 6 ounces is decriminalized lol

Edit: Thought we were in the thread about Jersey just legalizing, oh you are talking about Biden/Harris and how nobody will have jobs now? Alrighty. Yawn.

16. #17 Deleted member 1126627, Mar 5, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2024
    cgrsd

17. #18 Deleted member 1126627, Mar 5, 2021
    ftsd

18. Yep, that is the one big downside to the NJ legalization that took place. While it is decriminalized up to 6 ounces with no penalty, there is no home grow whatsoever. As a medical patient, if I was caught growing one plant, I would get charged with a felony.

19. #20 Deleted member 1126627, Mar 7, 2021
    eetrdr