Live Action Futurama movie set to release!

Discussion in 'General' started by emdyeks, Sep 8, 2007.

1. no fuckin way

this has to be a photo shop lol Man i hope they dont fuck up this show if it is real.

2. that would be so cool! I love Dr.Zoidberg(sp?)

3. its a half decent at best attempt at a hoax using photoshop.

4. Yea that's definitely photofucked

5. I hate Zach Braff. I think he has the most annoying voice I've ever heard. My sister is always watching Scrubs and I just cant stand it. But anyway, pretty sure thats not gonna happen.

6. Yea, definitly photoshopped.....I too also dislike Zach Braff, he's soooo gay in scrubs (or at least makes it seem like that) nd he's voice does get on my nerves sometime, even though i watch scrubs cause Dr.cox is always funny as hell......

7. nah it wasn't photshopped- to shitty. It was made on Microsoft Paint

8. Live action Futurama sounds kinda lame anyways.. Not to mention enxt to impossible if you want to include all the shit form the show. That'd be like making live action Simpsons.

9. Well at least it's not live action....that woulda made it suck even worse.....cause they would tried making all the randomness with computer animation.....like robot santa, nibblonians, and Kwanzaa-bot....

10. Hah hope thats fake, that shit would be gay and I would have to kill zach braff, or myself, depends on wether or not I can get to the guy.

11. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

12. that is SO fake.

13. Okay, Zach as Frye is kind of alright and I'll settle with Michelle as Leela, but Admiral Ackbar as Dr. Froidberg is taking it way to far.

14. ^ Nice! Unlike the shitty OP, that is a good photoshop right there. Especially Slurms McKenzie and the Hypnotoad.

Incidentally, just in case anyone was gullible enough to believe the thread title, NO, of course there is not going to be a Futurama live action movie :rolleyes:

15. can you say fake

16. i think this could work! Zack as fry would be hilarious!

17. Fixed it for you.

I hate him so much from scrubs. I watch the show for the other funny characters but I cant recall one time hes made me laugh.