Little Yellow white marks on my leaves.. Please help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mizo, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Don't know what are these marks
    I haven't give the plant any nuts yet since they are in FoxFarm Ocean forest, and was going to start with big grow(6-4-4) from next watering. Any help will appreciated
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Those are nutrient burns. i wouldn't pay it any mind if it's just the ffof doing it they will just grow into it.

3. Also try not to get any nutrient rich water on the leaves when you do feed it's burns them fast.

4. So you don't recommend adding any nuts soon, or at all?

5. If top leaves are burning i wouldn't for another week or so at least, how old are they from seed?

6. Some people say you should feed after two weeks in ffof some say 6. me i feed after one or two and it's usually fine. at 1/2 doses from the feeding chart.

7. This is auto blue treacle.. It's 25 days from seed, watered it 4 times so far.. Three of them were fully watering. I have two other plants auto as well difference strains but they look fine

8. Looks like a nutrient burn too me, or light is getting too hot, but I say nutrient burn. Maybe back off a bit on your nutes

9. Haven't add any nuts yet. I think it's the FoxFarm Ocean forest soil

• Like Like x 1
  10. Your plants still look great. A little burn on the tips isn't going to hurt them, but if you see it getting worse, then you might worry a little. I use a watering can to feed my plants and occasionally I will get a drop on a leaf here and there, and sure enough, next day that leaf is fried in that spot where the drop was, but the plants are still growing super awesome.

11. I thought it was a nuts deficiency since I haven't add any nuts yet. I was planning to add some in the next watering. What do you think?

12. They don't look deficient to me. Just my opinion. I feed my plants regularly, but I have an outdoor setup. I've never grown indoor, but I have many buddies who do.

13. Thanks a lot for the quick responses

• Like Like x 1