Little yellow spots on my leaves

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Karifari, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Im a first time grower, and kind of just winging it. I have been giving them nutrients though. Could anyone tell me where these spots could be coming from? There is also a tiny hole on one of the leaves??

Attached Files:

2. That's nutrient burn. How old is your plant? Strain?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Better picture would be helpful. What type of soil and nutrients are you giving it? I recommend you flush your plant with correct ph water.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I dont think thats nutrient burn. It looks like you got water on the leaves and thats what caused it happens all the time

• Like Like x 1
  5. The plant is a little over a month old. We had an organic soil, I don't recall the name and I just bought an all purpose plant food from the flower shop. Sorry, I've just bee winging this growth I don't really know too much about it yet. 20160610_124305.jpg 20160610_124305.jpg

Attached Files:

6. Tiny Holes on the leaves??
    Have you checked for parasites?

@Pizza_Time

7. As of right now it's only one hole. I haven't seen any thing around it or in the soil at all.

• Like Like x 1
  8. OK that's good, just keep checking. Cause those little basters love that plant

@Pizza_Time

• Like Like x 1
  9. It's the little black gnats, I have those problem and that's what caused it. Keep the grow space dry and maybe put a layer of perlite on the top of your soil, that helps, also one of those sticky fly trap works well too
    Hope this helps, good luck!