Little white/clear bugs

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by spungeebud10, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Well im back probably talkin to myself but I noticed yesterday im my soil there was a desent amount of white/clear bugs in soil doesnnt look like spider mites there mostly in soil only found 1 on a leaf any ideas?

2. Dude, I use neem oil for everything. Just dont apply into flowering. If you start a regimen, like once a week, you should notice the difference in a less than a month. Mix it with water and spray liberally on plants and in soil. They love it. I'll stop once alls clear, but any signs of pm or mites, give them a spray.

3. Thanx man wats pm? And do u know what they could b and will.neem oil kill them for sure

4. Powdery mildew. If it doesn't kill them it will keep them away. Ladybugs work good too. No pesticides!!

5. Thanks again im freakin out cause there so small and I think I see eggs and it wadnt that many yesterday but now they everywhere

6. And when you get a chance check.out my other thread"help" is the title I feel its gonna get good pics coming later today

7. Good stuff to know. I also found a bunch of the same little critters running around in my soil. Does anyone know if you can use a diluted solution of Dr. Bronner's soap and water? If so, how much per gal. H2O?

8. Get azamax 2 weeks there gone if that's too expensive use hot water and rubbing alcohol and spray top of soil 2-3 times a day