Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

little weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kevina, Oct 27, 2009.

1. ok i ahve little weed and want to knwo hwo i can make my half gram of mids go further
    i have a dry glass pipe (spoon)
    should i make a home made bong?

2. A pipe actually uses a little less than a bong. Not a noticeable amount, but the point is you don't need to make a bong since you already have a perfectly good pipe. Just don't pack it all in one bowl, smoke it all in a period of 5-10 minutes, but smoke it in five 0.1 bowls, or even ten 0.05 bowls, you'll thank me later, it'll get you at least twice as high as smoking it all in one bowl, its due to better airflow allowing you to inhale all of the smoke without any wastage, since if you snap the whole 0.5 most of it just builds up as resin and isn't actually inhaled, and although smoking that resin will get most of the rest of the THC, it isn't very pleasant and it isn't as efficient as lots of little bowls. :)

Also, if you aren't able to buy more weed very often then try this. With every pickup, take 0.5 or 1g and stash it away somewhere, once you've got around 20g saved up you can start smoking it whenever you have no weed.

3. Buy a .1 gram one hitter and do the satsh thing other dude was talking about.

4. Well when im running low on weed i spin my chop, 50% weed, 50% tobaco. I love this cause i get to hav double the amount of cones i would usually get ;).

And yes i would reccomend making a bong, iv heard bongs let u get the most out of ur weed, (put frezing water in ur bong for a nice smooth hit.)

Hav a good one! PEACE!:smoking:

5. thnx for all the replies i ended up doing this and me and two other friends got blazed off the .5 gs

6. .5g of mids isn't going to last that long. Just smoke that shit and buy some more :smoking:

7. [quote name='HERBZ 4 me']Well when im running low on weed i spin my chop, 50% weed, 50% tobaco. I love this cause i get to hav double the amount of cones i would usually get ;).

i spend 95% my money on weed and the other 5% on Tobaco

8. in australia it usually is 50/50 weed tobacco or at least 60/30
    no one smokes all green

9. I've noticed this too, although I've smoked all green with other people once, but that was only because we had no tobacco at all. When I'm by myself I smoke green cones.

10. Make a gravity bong.

11. best way to conserve is either a waterfall bong or a metal piece w/ a screen (tastes bad but will burn the weed down to nothing)