Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Little Weed After Grinding

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PuffPuffPass123, Oct 16, 2018.

1. I’m relatively new to buying and have what may be a ‘dumb’ question.

The other day I bought some weed and it was extremely sticky. After grinding, there really wasn’t that much weed in my grinder.

I’ve bought less weed before and had more in the grinder after grinding it.

So my question is; why did I have so little after grinding? Could the stickiness have played a part in this?

2. No question is too dumb for GC forums imo... if it is i will be the one making it... lol
    Yes sticky weed won't show as much bulk due to sticking together... a dryer weed tends to fluff and appear to be more in quantity due to having airspace separating the fibers...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. weight is weight, it doesn’t change from whole to ground up, looks can be deceiving...

4. Also keep in mind. (New person but some experience lmao) always make sure you empty the top again too. Sticky weed gums up the grinder and can sit in the top without you realising it lmao

5. When you have fluffy weed what looks like a lot isn’t a lot so when you grind it, you get the actual amount no fluff. So it looks like a lot less. Happens sometimes. As long as the bud is good just roll with it. Is what it is.

6. I think it just feels that way. When I break it up to decarb it looks like nothing.