Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Little Water In Bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dank Boogie, Dec 17, 2011.

1. High, So i was just thinking that if i put a little bit of water in my bowl that i could cash it and not worry about hot ashes getting into my mouth? Has anyone ever tried this? Is this a good idea?

2. How will the smoke be cooled or purified if it doesnt pass thru the water?

3. What are you talking about?

4. I don't think he is talking about water chambered smoking devices.

OP, don't put water in your bowl, you are going to wet your weed and its going to be harder to burn.

5. I'm talking about a bowl, not a bong.

6. how are you supposed to get water in a pipe?!

and idk about you, but I never get hot ashes in my mouth. you're trippin out dude

7. #7 Xenfire, Dec 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011
    Do you mean like a dry pipe, and you just put a little puddle of water in the end (assuming the bowl part of your pipe is rounded and sort of dips down like a lot of pipes) so the ash would hit it when you pulled the bowl through? Seems like it might work as long as the ash doesn't just fly over the water and down the pipe, and keeping the water in the pipe might be tricky and end up in some nastiness on your carpet :bolt:

But it's worth a try I supposed, if thats even what you're talking about :D

8. *Face Palm* I'm talking about a glass spoon bowl, not a pipe.

9. glass spoon = pipe

10. Yea, uh huh.

11. lol

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

12. Dank, i know what you meant. Im just saying, usually, the only use for water in ANY pipe is so the smoke is filtered removing some impurities. aka ash. so what im saying is that itd be useless to me because the smoke isnt moving thru the water its moving over it. and maybe the ash could hit it and get stuck on it, but with my spoon that wouldnt work

13. I know 100% what your talking about.I thought about this long ago too.Will it's not worth a try,you would fuck up your bowl.You may pretty much inhale some off that water from the bowl (taste exactly like bong water),or it would have a hard time lighting up.

14. Thanks Guys.

15. lol I wondered this last week, was thinking hey why not put some water in here and it will become like a bubbler lol.

Never tried it though, not sure how well it would work.

16. If you wanna swallow water along with ashes go ahead

17. yea that sounds like it would be a horrible mess.

18. Yea my friend tried this and ended up with ashy water in his mouth. I wouldn't risk it, that stuff tastes like shit!