little video of my grow room

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by teezony, Jan 2, 2007.

1. whats up guys ,,,,,i was bored and i made this video of my grow room ,,,n e way tell me what u think ,,,my problem is that i cant drill holes or open the window ,,i need fresh air in there help me ,,,,,il post new vids if u guys want ...

video:http://208.53.138.5/video.htm

2. how do watch?

3. You need ventilation....how about starting with some fans to circulate the air. What will you do about smell, if that's a consideration?

Warn

4. u can watch by pressing the link i made ,,,,and cmon guys help a little im out of i deas i cant drilol holes i cant use the window and i dont want tubes comming out of the room aqnyway thx for the help in advance.

5. well if you cant use the window or drill holes or use tubes.. i am thinking you aren't going to have a lot of options. you are going to need to get fresh air in that room through either holes being drilled or utilizing the window. as delta99thc mentioned how are you going to vent that space?

btw: setup looks nice

6. I would say your loosing alot of light because of how open it is, If you could get some easily removable walls or boards covered with mylar or white paint you could get those lights full potential.. Looks like a great room to grow in though!

7. thx for the replies ,,,ok im gonna get some mylar and make a wall like u suggested ,,,,,the fraish air situation ,,i think im screwd cuz the window is on the ground floor and ppl would be able to see they was air exausting ,it would look bad ,,,so what ive been doint is opening the grow room door twice a day and opening the windows in my app ,,,and i get a fan and put it at the door ,,,it seems to work but im sick of doing this ,,,,anyway thx alot guys ,,,,any other ideas ???

btw:happy new years to all

8. the link isnt working for me

9. make alot of homemade co2 generaters,just a thought