Little things that changed your life.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Griffijuana, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Just little things, discoveries, observations, hobbies, etc. that have made your life so much better.

Let me start with the obvious; marijuana.

But other things are the fact that you can have comedian's stations on Pandora. Like when a song from the Marshall Mathers LP plays, then right after it's a Daniel Tosh joke. I love it.

2. #3 0ri0n, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
    Sonder:  "the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own."

I was at the local coffee shop and went outside for a cigarette and saw this girl walking down the street crying, she saw me smoking and asked for one, and started to continue walking. I don't know what compelled me, but I told her if she wanted to vent to a stranger I'd listen. So we sat on the curb and she started telling me about the condition of her life. This feeling came over me, and I started crying with her. I didn't realize there was a word for it for some time, and I didn't know how to describe it, but later came across it, sonder.

Things have been different ever since, all because this girl asked for a cigarette.

That's cool. I catch myself wondering like why's that person rushing, what's going on in their life? I'm glad there's a word for it though

That revelation has truly changed the way i live my life. It's a profound experience. I shared that feeling with another person while tripping and it kinda brought the whole world into focus and put it into perspective. Showed me how i should be acting and how i should approach my thoughts about others.

5. My dog has changed my life. To some people they are just dogs, but not to me..
    ive always had dogs growing up, but last year i went out and bought one with my own money, raised it from 8 weeks up, and paid for everything myself.
    But it wasnt just the money, it was the time and responsibility that went into it.
    I mean anyone can raise a dog but to properly train one takes patience and that is something i didnt always have.
    Ive had a lot of friends come and go, and met alot of people throughout my short 21 years of life and my dog is a better "person" so to speak than almost anyone ive ever met. No shit. There is 1 thing in this world that will love you unconditionally, and thats mans best friend.
    If your dog doesnt love you, no one does lol.

6. That last line is most definitely true haha

7. Bump to every word...couldn't have said it better....

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app