little talk about life/time :P

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by bubbeewuv0630, Mar 7, 2006.

1. "Life is simply a beginning that we do not remember, and an end that we do not know." -Genesis

Once we die, we relive our life again, our universe is seperate from everyone else's universe, our life starts over again once we die.

Another Thing is. What is TIME? Time is simply "matter moving through space" or more technically... "matter changing forms". Yes, we are the same person, but the exact matter that we once were has moved on because... we are simply matter taking form, it flows through our body. The very instant we were born into this world, we have been imprinted into the history of the universe and therefore we exist forever in our "mind".

um... just my opinion, respect it, bash it... whatever :p do what you're expected to do.

2. do you think we live the same life we are living now, or what??

so time is matter moving through space?, whats to say everything wont end right now? so its matter that has moved through space or matter that is right now.

3. I guess that rationalizes it, but I don't buy it. That isn't a reality its just an answer to a question we don't have an answer for. There is no way to know what time is or even how to categorize the passing of time into generalizations we use to interpret the world.

4. So if we just relive our life, then how do we first come about. If we are imprinted onto the universe, is this each time we relive our life or what? I'm just not following, but to each his own right...

i do like the quote though.

5. so, when i was FIRST born, had I somehow already lived my life? or would it have been someone else, tho exactly like me in every way (differant soul perhaps?)

dont take that question as a bash or anything, just bringing up some questions, answer away ;)

6. I wrote this when I was high I call it the Mind Universe its pretty cool.

The minds universes

The mind has dimensions in its own self, and is kept in the brain, These dimensions have no psyhical attributes, no width, or time, They actually defy all existances, But yet exists to be true, So it could be possible that if the psyhical brain dies the unphysical brain could still work because a non-psyhical dimension cannot affect a psyhical dimension and a psyhical dimesion and vice-versa, Thus a dream won't affect real life such has death on a psyhical level does not affect life on a non-psyhical level, So the human mind can live on forever, But life always restarts itself such has dieing in a non-psyhical level doesn't keep you from dieing again This proves that there is life after death,

I sound like a genius when Im high lol.

7. He never said we'd live our lives over again the same way. It would be impossible and utterly foolish to think so. How would ye explain progress?

And time isn't matter flying through space.

I agree with the imprinting on history. After all once you've been born, you're already part of history.

On a sidenote: I have absolutely no idea what this thread is about..

8. I wish I could to describe to you all what I think of when I am high because it makes being sober being dumb if that makes any sense because I can see the TRUTH and I can see EVERYTHING and it is all clear to me now and I cant stand to be sober anymore.

9. cant prove or dissprove it... but still a trippy thought

10. Interesting theory but I dont believe once we die we start all over... u gotta think this is our one and only life :eek:

11. You can't prove time. Time is just a reasoning.

12. first of all, if you quoted the band genesis than you are awesome. did one of the members say that or is it in a song? if so which member/song.

second of all i also beleive in reincarnation and your interpretation of it is very cool i never thought of that. i also agree with matter changing forms. when you are born you are a baby and 20 years later you look nothing like you did but you are still the same person.

peace out and toke on.:smoke: