Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

little somethin different

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rockandrolljunk, Aug 16, 2010.

1. alright so we have all had killer highs and everything went awesome. but as always there are two sides to a coin. so lets here it my fellow grass smokers.

What happened the first time (if ever) you had a BAD high?

i found out first hand that if you go to a concert and start smoking, and the band turns out to be a country band... leave immediatly. worst high ever..

alright so kets here ur stories stoners:smoke:

2. hmm... i cant say i've ever had any bad experiences with Mary Jane.

3. Country+weed= awesome. Most live music is good when buzzed Ive gotten sick a few times from smoking though, just had a bad reaction i suppose.

4. That is like the worst buzzkill ever, i think you made the right decision though.

5. Lol I was high at a country concert too!

It was this year, my buddy and I traveled to a festival. smoked a few bowls.
    Was a fucking buzzkill, but the high was the same as always

6. Mary Jane is a good thing, it doesn't affect my life negatively... it just makes my runs a bit harder to finish.

7. Nothin bad has happened to me because of yhe herb. One time I was high and me and a buddy decided to smoke a black and that made me puke i don't know why though but honestly that's the worst thing that ever happened to me when I was high. It ruined my high but it wasn't a result of the herb so I just went and smoked more.

8. Few years ago I went to church blazed as shit with my cousins, everything was fine till the damn organ started up and the bell ontop of the church. Got a splitting head-ache and it seemed that everything was just gettling louder...and louder. Like to the point where everytime the bell rang I thought I felt my head vibrate. Got up and left that damn place and passed out in the car 'till mass was over.