Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

little snaps

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by oldncjeep, Feb 26, 2009.

1. out of an indian pipe i bought in korea.

i haven't been smoking much at all lately. just a few times in the last eight months or so, then none the year before that (super illegal in korea).

so on a visit to charlotte (to see the friend who was there in korea where i bought the pipe) i picked up a little weed. but i really have to smoke on the downlow because i'm staying with my folks until this summer.

so i lit the candles and broke off some tiny bits. little ones that i could face in one hit. so i hit two of them, and each time i held my breath till there wouldn't be a lot of smoke (i got this fantastic idea browsing one of the other threads on the forum here. thanks GC!).

well now i'm listening to Drive-By Truckers and smoking a Turkish Royal...a little hiiiigh. whoa, this is so awesome.

2. :smoking:ha thats awesome man. when i first started smoking dank and didnt have a tolerance, i would just smoke a few hits a night and chill out to all my favorite music.