Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Little smoke cave in my room (picture)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The innovator, Dec 21, 2012.

1. the best way to rid of the smell in your room is to get a window fan or any type of box fan, put it in your window blowing out. if you check your doorway you'll see that air is flowing into your room and out the window. i smoked for plenty of years this way in my room when i lived with my parents and never got caught. my parents would walk by my room and still wouldnt smell anything.

2. You threw in that you smoke the occasional joint behind that curtain right at the end... That's a huge game changer. Don't smoke joints inside or the house will smell. If you don't get cocky and maybe use a sploof you'll probably be good though

3. This.

4. I smoke in my room all the time without people knowing. Stick your body and piece out the window, then blow smoke in the direction that the wind is going. Spray a little frebreeze and your good.

5. shower toke. I do it and smell is hidden. My routine. Sit and prep everything, let room get steamy, wash hair, puts down a base smell, smoke your usual, wash body, if not satisfied toke some more, pour some bodywash onto floor of shower to hide the smell, then finish and get out.

6. take ur ass outside lmao

7. This pretty much, I went through years of getting caught toking in the house and trust me I did everything you're about to do. I put the towel under the door, kept the window open all night (for before bed seshes) and febreezed it up but I'd say 80 percent of the time i"d get caught. Eventually my parents stopped caring but just go outside, just start going for walks everyday.;)

Edit: I never used a vape during the time I was getting caught though, I had my trusty glass pipe that my mom eventually took and I never saw it again.

8. It is impossible to smell weed when your high.

9. Believe it or not but there are many factors when it comes to the MFLB creating a noticeable scent because last year my mom walked into my room to talk to me about something and I had no choice but to exhale my hit in her face and she smelled nothing.

I love my MFLB it's changed how I see marijuana and I can't wait to move on to a desktop vape whenever I do

10. Well I've actually been doing this method for more than a year. lol Just last night I smoked a BLUNT this way. My dad knows I know smoke and doesn't care too much but it's just disrespectful if I'm smelling up the house. He didn't say anything this morning so score for me.

11. either make a spoof, u stuff dryer sheets in a toilet paper tube and then put one around the end with a rubber band and blow ur hits thru it. actually works great. just cover ur bowl when ur not hittin it so smoke doesnt go up.

get a vape

crack ur window and stick a long paper towl tube (or 2 taped together) out the window fill the rest of the crack in the window with some towls. blow ur hits thru the tube. also works great. u could even stick some dryer sheets in there too so it doesnt smell outside.

12. nice little place you got there

13. im telling u guys. fan in the window and your good. u can smoke blunts, joints, bowls anything. because u always have air coming inside your room from the fan blowing outside, its impossible for the smell to go inside the house.

14. [quote name='"StevieStoner"']im telling u guys. fan in the window and your good. u can smoke blunts, joints, bowls anything. because u always have air coming inside your room from the fan blowing outside, its impossible for the smell to go inside the house.[/quote]

Totally agree. The air needs to be replaced.... And thats gonna come from indise ur house.... Thus pushing smells out

15. It's weed... it's going to stink.. blowing the smoke out the window doesn't always work, especially if there's a draft or breeze it will just kick the smell back into the house.

16. That's why I have the curtain.

17. and i vape in my room all day long with my door open to the hallyway and nobody ever says shit. and my parents would say something

18. actually i have the vipir no2 and it leaves absolutely no smell what so ever my parents actually thought I stopped smoking because they cant smell me burning in my room any more. my dad will come in while im vaping and wont say anything about the smell. witch when i did smoke he would always come in a bitch at me for not opening a window.

19. lol i love how we pot heads think, " Dude if i wrap myself in this curtain and use a fan, am I straight? " In all honesty can you imagine how fucked you'd be if someone did see you? lol good luck on trying to explain that one. But on the useful side, i smoke indoors everyday and my parents are pretty against it. Invest in a smokebuddy if you don't want to vape. It's 20 bucks and eliminates smoke and odor. Couple that with an odor neutralizer and your good to go.

20. 1. get a jar
    2. fill with a oz of coffee
    3.blow smoke and cover
    4. exhale rest of smoke then uncover