little seed babies poking out?? 7 weeks 12/12

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by usmcfirefighter, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Good morning ladies and gentleman, I woke up extremely happy this morning after purchasing the 3rd love of my life a.. 2008 Jeep Commander Limited. number 3 being after my dog and my beautiful lovely ladies! Which is why im here today leaving this. this morning I took a look at them and as i started singing and saying good morning i noticed my ladies had little white premature looking seeds poking out here and there. Im not sure if this is normal, if this is bad? my only thought out of all my extensive nonstop research/reading....Is that this were the baby seeds were suppose to be pollinated but the male pollen sperms but,,,,, they didn't make it to them cuz my bitches aint hoes...so now there not birthing seeds,, instead their using all that good stuff to make even better good stuff???
    Today is exactly our 7 week birthday when we started to go to bed early 12/12 and all around my trics are pretty cloudy with a few clear patches here and there. Please if this isn't too confusing drop me some info. thanks fellas and or ladies

ok maybe I was mistaken because when i went back to take pics i couldn't find exactly what I was referring too, but ill post pics anyways cuz they always help, will give you guys alot of info on how im doing and just in case we can catch something before its too late

one more question what are those bulges popping out all over the top and sides they stick out farther then the rest of the flower, and theres more and more every day??

Attached Files:

2. if you're seeing seeds forming then you prob. have a herm problem, which sucks. that means that the plant(s) were stressed somewhere along the line, and are producing nanners. these little suckers look like tiny bananas, and are full of pollen. usually these are caused by a light leak, or some kind of disruption in the light schedule.

p.s.
    nice looking buds, bud!!!

3. how can i get a second confirmation that this is what could be happening are there any other signs? and could it possibly be empty seed pods? and how many days does it usually take for the nanners to pop out once suspected?

4. get a mag. glass and take a close look. they're unmistakable, they look just like tiny bananas. they can show up pretty quickly.

5. no none of that going on, ive seen pics of them these just look like little round covered balls with wispy hairs coming out the end, but its not below the node its like the same thing but all thorough the flower.

6. Pretty sure every calyx is just swelling there homie. There are no seeds forming in the plants I see there. Also no male flowers forming either. Take a step back and pat yourself on the back though because the hard work is paying off! Those buds are hefty and just getting larger. The plant will grow past a compact bud towards the end of flowering and this is a good thing.

7. Yeah Yeah so props to myself and everyone on here that helped me along the way! how many days do you think i should wait till i shut off lights for 2 days darkness? im pretty much all cloudy with a few clear.. strains ICE and CHRYSTAL

8. they are nice looking aren't they? get your scissors/trimmers out and get ready for the worst part of growing (besides the waiting,) the trimming!

9. I would pull those whenever you want they look good now but waiting one more week then doing your dark period would probably be the best. If u haven't began flushing then definitely go at least a week of flush before you pull. That bud looks very nice wouldn't want to ruin it by not giving the proper flush.

10. I there's a few still clear and none reaLly amber yet. I had some a week ago but maybe they were just too quick to develop cuz the rest were barley cloudy.... Not there all cloudy just waiting for them bitches to turn into some mature cougars! I have one that's a lil ahead of the rest do I'm watching her and can tell where the others are at so when she's done the rest will be a few days behind... One question can I do like a quick flush where I flush the whole pot thoroughly and then just water for a few days. Or is it suppose to be just stop feeding and start using using only water?