little red wires in my weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CaseyGee, May 9, 2020.

1. #1 CaseyGee, May 9, 2020
    Last edited: May 9, 2020
    so I found a bunch of little red wires in my buds. I used tweezers to pull them out. Why would there be red wires in my bud? Is it bad? Not just one or 2 buds but like 10.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like pieces from one of those copper scrubies.....very strange. I would find another source

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. o_O

wtttttffffff

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. I've heard of this happening. It adds weight to the bud so they can charge you more for less real bud weight. I agree with @Framia , find a new source cause the one you're using is crooked and over charging you.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. hate to inform,but someone trying to kill you,how freaking low can you go,thats pretty low

6. Okay now yall are scaring me. So it is really bad?

• Like Like x 1
  7. And just when you think youve seen it all..
    boom!
    Cheeky bastards. Does it break up in the grinder? Does it burn? Be pretty clever really if it does. Disgusting like but still lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. I wouldn't smoke it.....grow your own

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. No they don't burn. I just throw crumbled up bud in my blunts. So I never even noticed.

10. I would but where I'm from you can get in trouble.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. let me tell you something,im old ,i still roll my own joints,takes me a while but im old fashion and roll my own shit,i have no feeling in the tips of my fingers,if i inhaled that what do you think the outcome would be,i be on the fucker that sold you that shit like a dog and a tick,thats messed up,i was just talking about shit like this other day,who do you call,your state might be legal but it not legal in gov eyes ,so appeals wouldnt mean shit in court right,grow your own is all can say,im glad it isnt me ,id be going to either or 2 places right now and jail would be one,sorry for te rant,that shit always pissed me off ,back in the 70 and 80's when it was hard to score por,they loaded the bags with stems and seeds to bring up weight,the real meaning if dirt weed,pissed me off,but that shit you got there,is and could be a life changer and as freaking low as you can go

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I have been getting pain in my throat when I smoke lately too which I don't normally get. He's a close friend. We are going to have to check the bud from here on out. Im worried. But I cannot afford dispensary bud. It would break me, I hate to admit that but when i live its 65 dollars a cut. Other people said they add it for weight but the 15 pieces I found don't even weigh to register on a scale. Im just so confused. So there's no way it could be from screens from shaking drying process?

13. i am to little lady,but this is a reality check of why i do,you never know what in the shit you score,if you got a magnet see if it sticks when you put a bud next to it.
    i need this flower for my body,i made my mind up several years ago when both gov and state dumped my ass for any kind of care from the work place at that,but ditched me like a wet rag,made my mind up some things are worth the risk

• Like Like x 1
  14. i
    Have my medical card for my crohns but cannot afford bud in my area. I might try to grow but I don't know how hard that is.

• Like Like x 1
  15. you get the gear i and every one else on this forum will help you,every body on this forum are here and most learned from here ,there plenty of us to help ,just take your pick,if your gonna smoke that ,break it apart and run a magnet over it,hopefully if you use a bong pipe or what ever you have a screen in it,that is the same shit screens are made from,sift it good

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Pretty easy for some and rocket science for others but if you do your research then you can grow

• Like Like x 2
  17. you got more heart than me ,cause that shit there sends me to a dark place i no longer like at all,umm you can do better than that,hell if you have to drive across state line to get it cheaper it worth it,shit look what you got local

• Like Like x 1
  18. There are lots of people from here from states or countries where it is illegal but knowing where their weed comes from and the low cost is well worth the risk for most

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. If he's a good friend then call him out and ask wtf

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. for about 500 bills you could have a setup,just a cheap one,that has fan filter combo,tent ,light and hood,hangers and temp guage,that and us can prevent that shit from happening