Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Little question about Kief.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thekingant, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Hey I recently have collected some kief from my grinder. What's the effect if I top my bowl off with it or pack the whole bowl with kief? tell me both effects please, and also which one is better. thanks! :smoking:

2. Kief gets you STUUUUUUUUUUUPID high...you can sprinkle it, but you may be better off waiting til you have enough for a j or a blunt. Since you're already gonna be high from the bowl, just save it

3. i make little patties out of the kief by putting it on a piece of paper and folding it over and crushing it til it sticks.....but yeah just pack a bowl maybe 3/4 the size of full, and put the kief on top....itll get you retarded and youll get a lot more hits off the bowl

4. I would put some weed in, then put the kief in then put more weed over the kief. Let the initial light destroy some of the weed and not the kief :O

5. If you have an ok amount, you could try pressing it into hash

6. Oh man I'm excited. haha. Well I think ima pack my bowl then sprinkle the kief then put a little more weed. I don't have a huge supply of weed right now so I'm to excited to wait. but i have enough for a bowl. Thanks guys. Gonna do it around 9 tonight. Let you all know how it went.:smoking:

7. Im topping a bowl with kief as we speak! kief ftw!

8. Ill usually roll a joint and sprinkle the Keif in a certain spot of the joint and just remember where i put it. easily does the job of getting you extremely blitzed

9. #9 fallforlife, Jan 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2010
    yes, sometimes too much kief at the top of a bowl makes it burn a lot, which isn't good.

oh, by the way, have fun because you'll be baked.

10. I wish, DRY FTL. I did however have one final kief laden bowl as OP does here. Only difference between me and OP is he is smoking his at the right time (9 PM) where as I smoked mine around 9 AM... thinking I'd pickup same night then find out connect didn't re up yet. :((

11. Kief gets you the same high as the weed it came from.
    It wont get you anymore high then the weed did.

youll just need less of it...
    toping a bowl will get you to peak faster and a little bit longer. but youll still be just as high as normal.. Youll just think your higher.

12. Trichomes are different in variety so if you grind up more then 1 type of cannabis into ur grinder it will be humanly IMPOSSIBLE that you get the same high off of per se 12 buds that u recollected with different varietys of Sativas and Indicas..So please think before u speak out cause if it gave me the same high i would just break up my bud manually instead of just grinding it/ :cool:

13. Let me tell you, this is the best high iv'e had in awhile. kind of mild hallucinating. lol.:smoking:

14. i know what you mean first time I smoked keif I couldn't think straight for a whiiile haha. And I totally agree with the guy two posts above me keif deffinitely gets me higher than just smoking ever does.

15. you can not hallucinate off of any type of weed. kief is just more concentrated thc then the thc on buds. so kief gets you as high as more bud, but you CAN NOT HALLUCINATE.

16. yes you can look it up weed is a mild hallucinigen

17. show me where you got your info. Marijuana has characteristics of many different classifications of drugs. It cannot be put in one single category. You can have close eye visuals but you can not trip.

18. Try packing an entire bowl of kief lol, I put a tiny bit of bud on and then fill mine up w/ kief and it gets me pretty damn stoned. Also sprinkling some on top is great

19. go to this website its the 6th paragraph
    Basic Facts About Drugs: Marijuana

20. Technically marijuana contains a mild hallucinogen *THC*, there for one can call it that without that unneeded backlash. Cannabis (drug) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia How about you just open that up and do some quick reading. Also inb4 any wikipedia b.s