Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Little problem.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iSmokeLI, May 14, 2009.

1. Sup blades, as of now I have weed, my spoon, but no lighter since my brother jacked mine. What should I do? :confused:

Oh and while your helping me with that can anybody explain to me how to collect resin from your bowl?

Thanks in advance! :smoke:

2. Matches? Nearby corner store? If you're really desperate, use a stovetop and a Q-Tip. I personally wouldn't, but if you're jonesing...

As for collecting resin from your bowl, there's gotta be a lot to make it worth it. As long as you get something sharp to scrape it off, you should be able to collect it. I don't usually bother. I prefer getting kief from a multiple-piece grinder. It's a terrific investment.

3. True, I've never really gotten around to buying a grinder, anyways I guess ill try to look for some matches. but fuck my brother for stealing my lighter...honestly.

Thanks anyway bro :smoke:

4. I use a straightened paper clip to scrape resin. Usually i will put it on a book and roll into a ball. For the lighter just go and get one from a store.

5. You can light it by spending less time posting and more time looking.

6. Are you fucking shitting me? Jesus christ what the hell is up with the threads today. GO BUY A GOD DAMN LIGHTER!!!

As far as scraping resin, just use a paper clip

7. Chill out bro. First of all, I don't have a car at the moment and the nearest gas station/7-11 is a couple miles away.

8. Alright I understand, but seriously use your imagination lol. Grab some paper and turn on the stove top, or find some matches or one of those fireplace/bbq lighters, you know the really long ones, i'm sure there is one around your house.

Or call a friend to smoke, smoke him out if he brings a light

9. The first time I smoked we had a lighter that wouldn't stay lit and would only light every 20 tries or so, so we just lit a bunch of printer paper and lit the bowl. Worked like a charm.

10. Light a candle on your stove top if you have one, which you really should.