Little ones are comin up

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Windlizard, Dec 27, 2008.

1. 9 out of 20 up so far, peat potted them yesterday AM. Under
    about 365 CFL watts.

2. Thats good news! You should get a grow journal going. Good luck with your grow!

3. Good Idea, Overnite we are to 14, tryin to decide between SCROG or LST. Which is more work? Better in a space 36 h,15 d and 22w which would produce more?

4. If 36 is the height

and 22 is the width

What the fuck is 15 d suppose to mean ?lol

5. depth?

6. ill assume thats in feetsince you said you have 14 plants

scrog=less work/less yield/better for large areas

lst=more work/more yield/more useful for smaller areas

personally ive wanted to try a SCROG/LST combo it would take a good deal more time to veg but you could save a lot of space and have a signifficant yield increase.

7. LST! I promise you wont be dissapointed!

8. The d would be DEEP. The dimensions are inches. We're starting off with this many seedlings shooting for a good ratio of females.
    Thanks Killabudz, I thinkI sent some pics to you. I know Iposted them on the open forum. LST with 3 sides of the box done in a gridded plastic like you see in overhead flouro fixtures, may give me room for 3 girls, bent over to the side and fanned out on the grid. This would leave room to get the lights right down in there, hoping!

9. Hey Havin trouble keeping moisture in the box, have cut back on exhaust fan, temp holding at 80. But have some of what looks like leaf edge burn, took out one 45 watt cfl ,replaced with a 30. So have 3 30 watt. Growth is reasonable, and raised lights up some. Still they look a little too hot. I put in open water trays at the bottom but still no better on my humidity guage, any tips?

10. Well thats no good buddy! Are the edge of the leaves brown? And you can always invest in a dehumidifer.

11. Actually the problem is lack of humidity, I've just shut off the exhaust fan to see if I can increase it without it gettin too hot. Will try that for one hour. I have a 2nd low velocity fan I can swap in. It might be better to push air in and let the heat convect out on its own, will continue to experiment for the right balance. Damage is minimal and early. Other than that we have 7 really broad leafed (indica) babies with theirsecond set of leaves out and nice. We have 8 more slightly smaller waiting for their turn at transplant, thanks for the reply.