Little mistakes that make you go FUCK

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheOriginalMad, May 5, 2011.

1. #141 Xavier shifty, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I hate that

2. giving my mom her cell phone back after texting a dank dealer

3. Grinding up the last of my stash and dropping the grinder. FUCK! It happened a couple times, but when it does, it truly fucking sucks.

4. by the time my stones ass i prepares my food properly shits long gone cold..buzzkill

5. One time I put a piece of chocolate in my white shirt pocket........an hour later after being in the Florida heat. FUCK.

6. When you are fucking your Fleshlight and you realize that it is actually my girlfriends grandmothers face... FUCKKKKKKKKkkKKkkkKKkKKkkKkkKKKkKk

7. When you're trying to light a bowl with a candle because your lighter doesn't work and candle wax falls on your weed and bowl.

Fuck!

8. When you're watching a good movie but you're ripped as FUCK and can't remember what happened in the movie two minutes ago, so you forget to pay attention to the movie while you try to remember and miss even more of it. FUCK

9. Start to spark a bowl and accidently burn your hair

10. Yesterday after I got home from the clinic I decided I was going to take my dog for a walk. I then rolled the best joint I ever rolled, put it in a plastic baggie in my pocket. We get to the pond that's kind of near my house, I reach in my pocket to get my lovely joint and FUCK it's gone! :'( Knowing my luck I probably dropped it somewhere in my house. I could just picture my little sister finding and playing with it, me coming home and getting my ass beat lol. So I walked home, tried to get my dog to sniff it out (didn't work.) Found it at the bottom of the driveway, smoked it, then tripped out because I felt like I knew where it was going to be the whole time I was walking home.
    Weird.

11. A guitar string stabbing a centimeter in your thumb.

Just happened about 30 mins ago and that shit hurt like fuck