Little mistakes that make you go FUCK

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheOriginalMad, May 5, 2011.

1. Forgetting that iPhone battery power is shit and leaving your cell phone charger at home.

FFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCK!!!

2. What generation iPhone? I'm guessing its a 3GS because the iPhone 4 has outstanding battery life.

3. forgetting you have on a bob marley smoking a joint shirt on....then realizing it mid way through a job interview.

4. when you murder a prostitute and then remember your cellars full FUCK

5. Friend leaving bong on backseat at gas station and I lock my keys in my car FUCK... then cop pulls up when I'm tryin to jimmy the lock FUUUUCK!!!!

6. #86 sodak blazin, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha damn man that sucks ass

7. How does that happen homie? haha

I usually dont wear t shirts and shit.

8. taking a shit, wiping, then realizing you have to shit more

9. Electing Obama...

10. eating my girl out on her period..

11. Leaving your dog with a friend with weird fetishes and a shitload of penut butter

12. When scraping my grinder out for keef onto a paper and then breathing a little too hard..

13. waking up in the morning and slipping into my slippers when the left and right feet are mixed up. such a crappy feeling.

14. Chilling at a concert with a whole pack of swishers rolled then proceeding to gut and roll then again dumping all the weed on the floor because you though they weren't rolled. Fuck

Replying to the same thread with the same shot because you forgot. Fick !

15. Breaking the joint on my bong, unknowingly. Was playing some games and taking rips and I tok a good 30min break, then wet to pick up the bong and found that my slide was stuck, and there were two glass pieces that fell out into my hand from right where the keck clip connects with the downstem.

Good news is that as of now, it is still 100% smokable and still makes a water tight seal, just hope that crack doesnt spread. Shes dressed in a little duct tape for good measure. Wouldnt mind picking up a new tube though:smoke:

16. I remember when I smoked with a friend of mine,then we wen't to soccer practice.We were stoned as fuck.My friend wen't to play and i sat staring,then my couch came up and said you came with him,im all like ya,then he said why,then i said Hashish.He looked at me in a bad way and stopped talking.Im all like FFFFUUUUCCCKKKKK.

17. #97 Acidphere, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    ^^ haha it took me awhile to understand that, i was like dude your couch came up and started talking!? Had to re-read it but i think you ment coach, dude that sucks try having your teacher say

"yo do you need help finding your seat Acidphere(obvi not my name)? try not to giggle a lot today" As i walked in blazed as fuck lookin confused. lol

18. was trying to make an apple pipe and the pencil went right through the apple into my hand.. i'm bleeding like a bitch, this just happaned.. damn

19. Pouring milk on cornflakes and there theres one at an awkward angle that shoots milk over the side of the bowl. FUCK

20. I have the amazing skill of misplacing my wallet/Id/debit card and not being able to find it again. Like right now, I recently lost my license so I replaced it, got a temporary paper one until I get the real one in the mail, and already I've lost the paper one. FUCUCUCUCKKCCKCK. And I was supposed to take a 4 hour drive today for a weekend trip and now I don't wanna risk getting pulled over and not having my ID. SHIT FUCK