Little mistakes that make you go FUCK

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheOriginalMad, May 5, 2011.

1. While trying to blow stale smoke out of the bong, and mid blow you laugh because of nothing because you're so baked and you inhale bong water. FUCK! Luckily my cuz had JUST changed it, because before he did it hadn't been changed in weeks. So gross.

2. #42 IMAPOTHEAD42, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Fuck...I just did that

3. #43 IMAPOTHEAD42, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I FUCKING hate it when that happens

4. Drivin' all the way to the green shop, get to the counter to pay for my tree, and BAM! Left my card at home. FUCK

5. when I have to smoke a shitty rolled blunt that wastes half the nug

6. Just got done frolfin baked as shit, set discs on top of car while unlocking it, get in start goin down the road and look in the rearview to see 3 discs in the road... Fuckkk

7. I got another one, when your just chillin blazin at your house at 7:00 at fucking night enjoying some nice diesel the smelliest shit you can find, and your religious ass sister against mariaujana drops by to visit with her baby and husband. More like a big mistake but its whatever im just waiting for them to leave so i can smoke again :smoke: Fuck yeah

8. Wasn't my mistake but it made me want to go ape shit. Got into a car with four other people after playing basketball to smoke and right when we start a cop rolls up and stops right behind us.

Story short, cop comes and asks if were smoking because the windows are all fogged up from bball and what do you know, the guy in the front passenger seat left his bag of herb on the dash. The cop picks it up and says "mhm, what's this? Step out of the car."

I'll never forget what Chubbs did, careless mf.

9. Ya thats a big mistake dog, that sucks lol that cop probably took his weed and smoked it if he knew that tip.

10. There's a bunch more to the story. All the cop did was take the bag of a gram or less and dump out all the alcohol he found because I was the only one over 21. Then he left as quickly as he arrived.

When the cop pulled up I shoved my bong under the seat and spilled the water in the car. I only figured this out after we all split up and I just thought fuck, oh well it wasn't my car.

11. When your kickin it on the web listening to music on headphones plugged into your computer speakers and you have to get up for some reason and viciously yank the headphones out of your ear because your forgetful ass forgot. I fucking hate that.

12. ^^^ That ones a bitch.

I hate when your lickin out your local home girl and your tounge slips and it suddendly turns into a rim job.

I hate when your not looking where your going in the grocery store and rack your self on the random ass watermelon stand.

andd i hate when you replace two words when your high and sound retarted for i.e

"dude can you door the open for me?"

13. My moms ignorance god I hate her FUCK

14. DUDE! i feel ya! haha just now i was sitting here all stoned listening to some good'ol SPAZZ and then like the bad ass that i am i started air drumming to the song and right when i lifted my hand up my arm yanked my head phone out and now the left one doesnt work :(

guess im not as cool as i thought i was.

15. She was 13

F U C K

16. Cig pack fell out of my pocket in the computer room floor. Dad always goes on in the mornings, but funny thing it was still laying next to the chair when i got on.

17. Losing my goddamn Metro card for like the tenth time!! FUCK!!!!

18. When I am jerking off with my headphones on and my dog sneaks up behind me and starts licking my asshole FUCK

19. When my dick tip touches the toilet bowl in a public washroom. FUCK

When an automatic toilet flushes sending water all up in my ass. FUCK

When I cum in a tissue and leave it on the table, then I sneeze and snot comes out and I use the tissue. FUCK

20. [​IMG]

Lol, I'm speechless. That fucking...sucks :D