little kids.....

Discussion in 'General' started by ruggles, Jun 28, 2005.

1. well, having a babysitting job for the summer i have to hang out around them all day long. have any of you else noticed how annoying some of these kids can be? im not talking like cute little toddlers, im talking like 8-10 year olds, or however old kids are in elementary school. all they do is repeat the same things over and over again, and run around like morons. i like kids, but there has to be a limit. im sitting here on my 6th hour of being at this kids house (yes i have given up today and just sat on his comp postin on gc) but all i hear is him yelling stupid phrases from the other room while he is playing ps2. the only time i like hanging out with him is when we go outside and play frisbee or something, although he gets very competitive. i may be rambling and just annoyed that i have to deal with this kid everyday, but does anyone else know what im talking about, ITS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!! thank god i have a nice sack of mj waiting at home for me:smoke: !

2. yeh, that age is garbo, and i used to wonder why i always got on my parents nerves its just how it is haha.

3. haha i know man, when i got there this morning the kid was watching tv and his dad asked him to turn it off like 20 times to come down and eat breakfast, that damn kid wouldnt listen. he has also pushed an expensive table down the stairs and has bitten me so hard that i started to bleed, sounds like a great summer huh? at least i make 10 bucks an hour and get payed in cash.

4. yeh... 5 days a week? sounds like you are making bank for a babysitter

5. haha yeah

6. I know EXACTLY how you feel, last summer i had to babysit my 8-10 year old cousins. mind you they were all obsessed with wrestling at the time. I swear to god, every ten minutes they would be going at it trying to kill one another, or trying to body slam the dog.

Your lucky though dude, i didnt get payed for babysitting...

7. Holy shit, he bit you?

8. 6 hours a day....10 bucks and hour for 5 days a week....wow, 300 a week! Its worth the bite. lol.

9. You are in hell man. I feel so sorry for you. I'm going to have to take a hit after reading this thread. Wow. No kiddies for me. :smoke:

10. Yea i feel for you, im a counselour at a day camp for my second year, this year I have a group of 6 years olds but last year i had 10 year olds and it was hell.

Oh and ive been bitten at least 3 times by this one kid.

11. haha, yeah the kid has friends over sometime and i found them trying "play catch with the dog"....which basically meant the were throwing a football at his face. yeah opivy, the kid did bite me once, he didnt want to go to bed, even though i let him stay up an extra hour. and thank you dbw heh

12. i blame anti-spankage laws.. parents need to show them who's in control.. me - i've never been spanked but i was never loud (maybe a little annoying but not out of control)..

13. my god!! Ten bucks an hour!?!? I'll put up with that fucking kids shit for that pay man! haha, sure beats my lousy fucking 5 dollar an hour salary.

My Days work - 40 dollars

Your days work - 60 dollars

Lucky bastard! LoL, but yeah, I know, little ones are annoying as fuck.

14. yeah, the pay is good, but i think having been bit by a kid is pretty much scarring for life. i mean, now im scared to have kids.

15. Dude the key is to NEVER babysit boys!

You had a dick and you grew up with one...seriously how stupid can someone be if they've experienced and done the very shit that drives 'em nuts now yet they still take the job?

I've done it before but not for pay...hell I even shelled out money. Nothing like seeing a little girl smiling in my opinion. It's better then toking up and your giving of yourself not to yourself as you do when you get baked.

16. yeah, but you dont realize, so many parents are so protective of their kids, especially in my town. i mean, would you want some random guy babysitting your little girl. and my god, babysitting a little girl would probably be just as worth. i would have to make a choice: 6 hours of demon biter child or 6 hours of easy bake oven my little pony barbie girl. i dont know about you, but im not one who like to play with barbies, haha that would just be rather creepy.

17. No, I blame parents that don't know how to discipline effectively. And that doesn't mean not spanking. Hitting is wrong, no matter what your reason is.

You don't have to spank your kids to raise them right.

18. i know, the family im babysitting for reminds of that family guy episode that peter tries to discipline his kids...hes like fine, now we arent going to mcdonalds, or something like that. and chris is like awwwwwww, then hes like fine, but you cant get super size, and chris complains once again, and then hes like fine, but you get no pie, and chris complains once again, and peter finally says, fine! you can have your pie, but you cannot blow on it!

this is exactly how these people are. they tell the kid to do something, and they threaten to take a privelage away, but he complains to the point when the give him more privelages, and i have to deal with it all. so fuck that

19. I know how you feel. I have 2 older brothers who are awesome and I love to death. Then I have The Triplets....They are 3 years younger than me, and when we were little they would drive me crazy. They would constantly break all my shit, and I had to deal with it. We have a very nice house with alot of expensive stuff in it. And my parents are high class(I'm not bragging but you'lls ee how it goes with the story)...Anyway, yah high maintance people. They really didnt have to take care of me and my 2 older brothers too much because we were civil and werent overly obnoxious. Then the triplets came and drove the entire family fucking mad. I'm 20 now and they still are retarded and crazy. Granted they're all little pimps but still. I've gotten a shovel slammed into my head, them crashing my car. I kinda hate them.

20. I guess you don't have many young family members and their friends hanging around a lot.

I've yet to see a barbie much less a my little poney doll. It's more cell phones and hiphuggers these days.

For the most part whenever I've sat it'd be biking or some other form of draining activtiy to keep 'em from getting all hyper.