Little Kids on This Site

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Moblha, Feb 2, 2016.

1. I judge people by their words and actions, not their age. As for inexperienced...the whole reason I first came here was to share knowledge of the plant. Get off your high horse and maybe try to help those who are less experienced.

2. You wanted to stop dumb threads but you just created one

3. I am guessing that the OP is around 18 and thinks he (or she) is a badass.

4. Reminds me of high school where the sophomores would go around bitching about all the "dumb lil freshmen".

5. I'm here everyday...I don't post much, but I read a lot.

6. ahhh you're one of those people who thinks its somehow not okay for a 17 year old to smoke, but an 18 year old is magically okay to smoke.

7. i honestly dont see the harm in underage smoking as long as they are educated about it and dont just want to fit in or be cool.

8. I am all about sharing the love. I have no room for asshats who feel superior to the new person to these forums and all things ganja. Their questions don't offend me, hurt my feelings or wreck my day. I rather enjoy the new persons view on ganja and how much they enjoy it. I get good laughs from the joy and happiness inexperienced users get in the beginning.

With that said, I never understood why someone would get all bent out of shape and act like an asshole to someone who is in genuine need of direction. Regardless of what question was asked or how many times it has been asked. These are new people to the scene who are trying to understand and fit in. There is no need for anyone to alienate them and force them out of this site.

If you can't be decent to someone who is themselves being decent then just don't read those questions in the first place. Then you won't get all bent out of shape and lose your shit. The only time I see the need to be an asshole to someone is if they are an asshole to me first, an asshole to others for no reason or they are telling others to do something that will harm them or their friends. It's one thing to be a dick in general and it's another thing entirely to respond in kind to some dick in general.

There is never ever EVER a reason to crap on the new blade. There just isn't. Derailing their thread with a bunch of elitist nazi dog shit does nothing but cause users to leave this site, it's forum and its online store, to go elsewhere for the very reason this forum is here. There is a dollar figure attached to every user here and the community as a whole. That right there is a pretty good reason for the site management to want this place to be new blade friendly and tolerant of their mistakes and mishaps.

My 2 cents....

9. yeah i think there should be tougher actions on it, fair enough if you have a laugh with the new blades but being a dick is another thing and happens to be against the rules.

10. Well said gentlemen. Grasscity is suppose to be about sharing the knowledge and passion for the good herb and for each other.
    Minors are simply a legal liability for the site. Issues have arisen with angry parents in the past.
    Due to this we will suspend or ban any minors encountered. Usually they tip their own hand.
    Newbie questions definitely should be expected and tolerated. Excitement can cause a thirst for quick answers, so even if the topic has been posted many times before, we expect to see it again.
    Toke on Blades.
    :smoke:

11. #51 ajroxit, Feb 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2016
    Freind request incoming Epintoch!

12. thank you :D always happy to have another

13. im inclined to agree, makes sense

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-
    im inclined to agree, makes sense

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

14. kids hiding behind nine proxies

15. Okay, kids are gonna smoke. You can't stop em. Wouldn't it be better if they had all the information possible? Wouldn't it be better to be knowledgeable about what there doing and know all the Risks?

16. its all about legal issues.

17. No, it would be better if they had some fucking respect for the rules of this free site and stayed away. It is a legal issue, and dumbass piss-ante kids who just ignore the rules with a total lack of respect for the site owner are a problem.

18. Okay its been a while since i read the rules could you explain what the legal repercussions would be?

19. angry parents trying to take the owner into court probably.

20. Better get off GC before mommy revokes those xbox and mall privs, kids.