Little Kids Annoying

Discussion in 'General' started by homestarstoner, Jan 20, 2014.

1. I'm the youngest in the family so I never had to deal with little brothers/sisters. But I do hate kids sometimes, especially in a movie theater/restaurant.

2. My cousins are annoying as fuck, I just put them in a chokehold when they go too far with it and they calm down after that. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. [quote name="Rotawee" post="19376689" timestamp="1390263917"]You need to just keep away from children then dude. Either that or get some therapy. I started teaching kids how to ski this year and love it. The way they are just down to have a good time and not worry about anything else is great. Getting to be goofy and childish with them makes my day. And when they actually respect you enough to thank you it's amazing. That said, yeah they can be a little annoying and needy, but they're kids, they are not adults. Everything is taken care of and they are just too young to know any better. It's too bad you can't put yourself in their shoes and understand that they're just kids, doing what kids do.[/quote]i dont need therapy. why the fuck would i need therapy? its probably something ill grow out of. im only 19. i find kids annoying as hell. i couldnt imagine having a kid. would i hurt a kid or rage at one or make one cry? fuck no, im one of the nicest people youll ever meet, i just get annoyed by kids for some reason and idno why it makes me angrySent from my iPhone.

4. I just got off a long flight from Phoenix. Loud babies, couldn't sleep. I mean don't get angry but it could be bothersome

5. i disagree. i think you need therapy. you shouldn't be so raged over kids being kids. i mean....theyre kids dude. do you remember being 9? 9 years old aint shit. even younger than that i mean, it's just like...duh. theyre kids. what do you expect? 

6. Yeah, i agree with you...... particularly if is a long flight or in a good restaurant

I have extreme mood swings tho..... ether im happy or very angry..... but i show my angry emotion easily, but my happiness stay quiet

7. [quote name="puds" post="19377901" timestamp="1390275678"]i disagree. i think you need therapy. you shouldn't be so raged over kids being kids. i mean....theyre kids dude. do you remember being 9? 9 years old aint shit. even younger than that i mean, it's just like...duh. theyre kids. what do you expect? [/quote]that was the worst attempt at trying to justify a point ive seen on this forum. you said I need therapy because i find kids annoying and theyre just kids and theyre young. your words : "its like duh theyre kids dude, remember bein 9, you need therapy bro"nice contribution hahahaSent from my iPhone.

8. because it is obvious why kids act the way they do. do you really need further analysis into the psychology of an 8 year old? you cant figure this one out on your own?

9. [quote name="puds" post="19378159" timestamp="1390278279"]because it is obvious why kids act the way they do. do you really need further analysis into the psychology of an 8 year old? you cant figure this one out on your own?[/quote]hey kid, i didnt make this thread to find out why kids act the way they do, i came to find out why i react the way i do to kids.if you dont even know what this thread was about, why would you reply? like really, all you did was read the title of the thread and decided to reply with "you need therapy" just plain ignorance. no constructive advice, just ignorance. Sent from my iPhone.

10. you need therapy because you get angry at things that you cannot control, to an extent.

11. umadbro?

12. My girlfriends little brother is 4. At times he's the cute little guy who can keep your attention easy, and then sometimes he throws fits and cries when he doesn't get his way, hits and scratches me and generally raises little kid hell. Yeah, sometimes it'd be satisfying to get back at him but I know its really not worth my time so I just act calm and controlled and try to work it out with him without getting physical.I know that feeling of having to suppress negative thoughts though, it can get tough

13. Neat.

14. You were once a babe in swaddling clothes.Grow the fuck up, children are amazing .sent from underneath my balls