little kids and crack

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, May 15, 2006.

1. haha actually through my robitussin days i'd have alot of days where i was so fucked up i thought i was dieing, n it was definitely fascinating thinking ur gonna die over and over again, its enlightening in itself to experience near death experiences

n i dont really feel like postin pics right now, i feel like doing nothing, i damn sure wouldnt smoke more hard thats for sure, but my body yearns for something that i cant obtain n i dont even know what it is

2. haha what up negs, crack is pretty fun, we got 4.5 gs of blow here

3. why dont you just cook that ball?

4. fuck man i dont have any sleeping pills or nothin n i feel like shit, all i wanna do is make my brain come down n go to sleep so i dont have to deal with this but i have nothing to use

MAJOR EDIT: THANK FUCKIN GOD FOR ETHER, THAT SHIT TOLD MY CNS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP N SIT ITS ASS DOWN RIGHT QUICK

always good to keep a liquor bottle full of the stuff for when you need it

5. lol your a fucking dirt bag

caine and pills are alright but fuck the rest of that shit

6. lool are you guys serious? please tell me your not

7. There is only 1 serious person in this thread.

8. man, i like coke, i havent tried it, but i will try it when i get my hands on some. crack, i heard its a one-hit addiction type thing. wether it is or isnt, im going to stay away from it because i would probably like it way too much.

9. which part are you confused about?

10. haha dont come hang out then haha, ill be cookin some blow up! haha jk jk
    But u like coke? but havent tried it yet? haha confused?

11. how do you like it if you never tried it. The first time i blew a line it was nothing like what i imagined. rocks arent my thing either.

Acid, weed, shrooms, e, and pills and such are my vices. I know what you mean about your heart racing, when i get some fungus, i start like breathing all heavy before im about to eat it, i get so excited.... then i munch and relax.

I think smoking rock and shooting H are two things ill probably never try. But i havent yet had a serious offer so who knows.;)