Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Little Kid

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killraven, Sep 30, 2011.

1. I was outside smoking a J on my porch and out of no where a little kid walks in front of my house and yells "pot smoker!". It was funny as hell. It may be illegal here but, I'm not going to stink up my parents house just to get high. :smoke:

2. ahh, young conservatives :)

3. [quote name='"Bong n a Blintz"']ahh, young conservatives :)[/quote]

Hahaha

4. Should have kicked him.

5. I just laughed and he walked away like nothing happened. I feel like it was one of my neighbors just messing with me.

6. by "little kid", do you mean like a 5 year old or like a 16 year old? And how does a "little kid" differentiate weed from cigs anyways?

7. Instead of laughing about it, how about you keep your eyes open for the piggies. :eek:

8. lol fucking health class

9. i would've been like "PEER PRESSURE MOTHER FUCKER!" and started running at his ass with the J :p

10. The kids like 8, and I know the parents really well so no harm no foul. They were probably just fucking with me.