Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Little kid finds my weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bluedream303, Jul 4, 2011.

1. So today i was smoking some bomb Durban Poison with a friend at the park. We had a pipe so when this lady and her little kids came and sat down on the bench next to us so me and my friend get up to move to another spot. So as we find a new spot and finish our bowl, i was just about to refill it and i realized i forgot my weed at the other table. I go back lookin for it and this lil kid had it in his hand and was like " is this yours" i said yea, took it, and i told him i loved him(no pedifile)and walked back to smoke the rest. Sorry for it being so long i just thought i would share it and hear what people say.

2. HAha, That's cool, what a nice kid,good for him for returning your bud, and good thing he didn't show it to his mom :laughing:

3. #3 Bluedream303, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha for real i was trippin out because it was a eighth and i had a little headband in it soo i was happy when he gave it back nicely. His mom did give me a look that said "oooo that looks like good shit" haha it was funny tho

4. LOL. No pedifile.. Classic.