Little holes in leaf??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by The Third Eye, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Okay I just noticed these little holes in one of my plants the other day and it seems like they're appearing a little more frequently. I don't see any pests but maybe you guys could tell me what the cause of this is?

Attached Files:

2. hmm that middle one looks like somethins eatin your shit.. get a magnifying glass and look around in your soil and underneath the leaves.. bite marks generally all look the same so yeah.. hopefully someone a little more knowledgeable about pests comes along here shortly. it doesnt look too bad though, if you cant figure it out, just get some ladybugs in there. :)

3. You may have spider mites crawling around your plants. Place cut up lemon somewhere on the floor of your grow and check back in a day or two to see if any are ontop of the lemon.

4. this thread is way old bro! this plant is well into flowering now :p if you wanna check out the journal just click on the pic in my sig!

5. lol. how did u get rid of your problem tho? cant access ur link cuz i'm on my phone. got the same holes right now

6. i never figured it out, it never got bad only found it on some leaves every once in a while

7. That's from the pH being too acidic, just had that problem recently.