Little Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Vokal420, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Alright heres the thing, I'm doing my first grow with some seeds from stuff i've smoked...I've gone threw and read alot of the stuff you guys have written on how to grow (best methods and what not) and this is were i hit a pinch...I'm only growing one plant (unless the second seeds decides to grow)...and well i'm doing it in my residence room (yes i know not a good idea but well i'm stuck here for 4 years i need something to do...The problem is i have no access to the fertilizers or serious lighting setups (just have a 40 flouro)...I germinated the seeds in a bowl using the paper towel method and well ones grow so now i'm trying to decided how i'm gonna plant from there (lacking supplies)...I can get a 2L bottle from our cafe and fresh cow manure from our gardens but thats about it...got any ideas to help a first timer out?

2. set up yo light get the bucket, fill it with dirt, and plant the seedlin..... u got 21 days to get a hold of some fert....

3. Really? well hell i already got the light set up and the sprout is coming...sweet no worries then...thanks man

4. Yep ^ :p
    Maybe splash out and get another floro if ye can, make it worth your while ;)
    Good luck!
    CWL