Little Help.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by j_dough, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Need help on
    How's the plant look?
    When to harvest?
    Any suggestions for bigger yields?
    Flowering stage for 4-5 weeks now
    2 100 watt lights small limited space/supplies.

Thanks [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Check the trichomes with a magnifying lense for most accuracy.

3. Flowering takes 8-10 weeks for most strains. But that plant looks like it hasnt had enough light...

Probaly still got another 4 weeks .... Try n add some lights

• Like Like x 1
  4. You want bigger yields? You need a lot more light. I have never grown a strain that finished earlier than 8-9 weeks. You might get a few grams off that plant.

5. What strain is it, your looking at 6/7 weeks bro imo, take it that's cfls bro?

6. Yea unfortunately, limited supplies limited space.

7. Nice plant. My suggestion for more yield is to BE PATIENT! If your not growing more than one you might be tempted to harvest to soon. Happened to me. Give it time, you'll be glad that you did

8. kinda looks a little stressed with it firing off all the 3 finger leaves. also agree with the need for more light.

9. Looks more like he retarded it by messing with the lights. Did you sex this plant by turning the lights to 12 12 for awhile or just off completly for a couple days.

10. Plant actually originated outside 3-4 weeks, moved inside for another couple weeks 18/6...now into flowering 4-5 weeks 12/12....appreciate tips- just looking for big yields on small plant. will be adding light