Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Little help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GameFreaktv, Feb 14, 2014.

1. So my gfs cousin sold her some weed and I'm wondering if she over paid for it ,she got 10 grams of "shake" for $60 I looked though it no seeds and found 1 stem has a lot of red hairs and very sticky, never bought weed outside a dispensary so not sure how much I should be paying. Also we live in Chicago but weed is from Cali, not sure if that maters

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. 10 grams of dank shake for $60 is fair

3. 10gs of shake for $60 is great, providing its actually good bud. 10gs of shake is going to be almost the same, if not the same damn thing as 10gs of nugs. Could even be more bang for your buck than nugs since there was little to no stems equalling no stem weight.

Sent from the leaner dome, my crib on the moon.