little help with my seedlings

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by stinkyy, Apr 11, 2012.

1. sorry i cant take pictures at the moment

heres the deal i have around 20 seedlings going right now. they are about 2 weeks old or so and are growing well starting on there 3rd set of leaves.

about 1/2 of them began to get discoloration on there single blade leaves. on the ends up about 1/2 way up the leaves (the leaves are dark green and the dicoloration is very light almost yellow. 2 days later and the ends seem like they are begining to slowly curl.

they were started in starter cells and transplanted about a week after popping. the mix through out so far is 1/3 jiffy seed starter, 1/3 worm castings and 1/3 vermiculite.

they have been under a t-5 and are now going out into full sun with no problems.

i dont believe it is due to over watering because i let them dry out between waterings which has not been many. although the water does not drain very fast.

my only guess is that when i transplanted i went from using distilled water to using water from my well. the water has a strong sulfer smell and is very high in iron.

i tried to flush them with fresh mountain water yesterday but due to the draining problems i was unable to really flush them correctly. do you guys think i should try flushing again immedatley or wait for them to dry out as them have been pretty well soaked for about 3-4 days now? or should i just wait for them to dry out again and flush well?

well sorry for the long post im just really hoping for a great year and have never run into this problem before, and i have started many plants in my life.

2. are they growing upwards still? and do the new shoots still look green and healthy? Both my seedlings yellowed a bit after transplant but continued growing and are now well established little plants.

3. yeah they are still growing and forming new leaves and growing pretty well.

the single blades are getting worse now becoming crisp

none of the upper leaves seem to have been effected yet

im pretty scared though that it will spread to the rest of the plant