Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Little help here please?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Bank of Dank, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Im on my phone so sorry for any mistakes our shorthand, ill try to keep it as clear as possible.

So I was going to make that single.serving cannaoil.recipe with mayve a.gram of some dank (few weeks old, does it matter?). Any tips on decarbing with really try weed? Also I plan to put theoil in a sugar + water solution to make some kind of soft candy. I plan to put the oil in at the end but im concerned that the heat will destroy the thc?. i have no thermometer to measure the temp at all so I hve.to eyeball it. Appreciate any helpful input

2. Bump, someone must know the answer?

3. A few week old weed wont matter at all hahaha... and yes you should be concerned about the temp it cooks at... if it exceeds 300 you are risking evaporating off some cannabinoids, the temp is actually somewhat above 300, but its safe to not go above 300 ever to ensure nothing goes wrong haha.

4. Ok thanks, I'll wait for the candy to cool down a bit and then add the oil.

5. prebake your herbs man

edit sorry im too high, i dont think this is what you were asking

still good advice though

6. Okay,the recipe turned out horrible...the candy and oil didnt even mix, the recipe for the oil im pretty sure the evoo was burnt (i was at.300 degrees but my oven lverheats slightly)....wasted atleast a.gram of dank :( owell trial and error