Little help here im newbie

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by eilder, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Hello everyone, im new to grow cannabis indoor but some of my plants looks like sick could you help me to find out what is going on ?

Here these are pictures
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks ok but hungry. The leaves may be like that for a few reasons but I suspect that they haven't been fed much? What is the humidity like? What are you using for soil?

3. i bought that soil local store, humidity is % 65-75 maybe more cuz im living close to sea and very humid place.. i changed pot before took photos because old pot is very wet.

i have Hesi TNT complex, AN Voodoo Juice, Sensi Cal and hesi supervit.. Should i give it all of nutrients right now ?

Note: My english isn't good sorry about bad language

4. I don't know about all those nutrients or whether your soil has nutrients in it already. Adding nutrients on top of nutrients always causes issues. Best to start feeding slow however.

5. i fed my plants little bit before this situtation and i did it by the way not all nutrients just add TNT complex and Sensi Cal. I hope it will fix soon..

good day for you, thanks for your answer :)

6. I would get a few grows under your belt before dropping much money on lights. What type of soil did you use? Is this just pro-mix?

7. maybe.. i bought it here local store (in english peat moss or something) contents: organic fertilizer peat..i dont know is that means pro-mix but just regular ph:6,5-7,0 peat.