little help here guys..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TilItsBeatt, Apr 20, 2011.

1. so check it out, i'm going to be starting my first growing ever within the next couple weeks, but, i've been going around to the hopeful locations to place my babies. and out of the places i found only about one of them gets 5+ hours of sun. and that spot itself has rather sandy soil, and there are also cacti in the area. would this be a hopeless effort to even try to plant there or could i make that work? please let me kno. thanks.

2. Dunno bout the sun, but for the soil could you just plant them in pots? You can still dig holes and bury the pot half-3/4 the way up for stealth.

3. cactus sand huh guess your in the desert good luck going to need alot of water i would bury 5 gallon buckets and drill small holes about 4 inches up from bottom of bucket fill it with a good organic fertilzed soil and hope you can keep enough water to them

4. wordd, thanks guys, these both sound good, ill let you kno when i get em in the ground.